chapter 1

Savannah's POV

My life is great right now I'm not going to lie. I finally moved to my favorite state with my parents and 2 brothers. Not to mention that my hometown friends are moving here as well because our parents somehow planned it. I don't even know I just came along for the ride.

"Sav, I think we've unpacked everything. Why don't you go to the mall with Carly and Arianna?" my mom said.

"Alright I'll go text them."

I ran upstairs to my room to go get changed and text my babes. )

Sav: Losers do you want to go shopping i'm bored as hell

Carlzzzz♡: Yeah I'll be over in 10

Ari♡: ^

Sav: alright see you then

"Hey bitch I missed you." Carly said, tackling me to the floor.

"I mean I guess I missed you too considering I saw you yesterday but ok."

"Shut up you love me."

After making small talk with Carly, Arianna busts through my door screaming,

"HEY BABES"

Scaring the shit out of me and Carly causing me to fall of the spinning chair I was on and Carly to fall off the bed.

"After that dramatic entrance are we ready to go?" Car asked

"It wasn't that dramatic Car"

"A, you made me fall off of the bed you little shit"

"Children, children stop fighting and lets go to the mall because I need new clothes."

"I'm guessing you're driving Sav?" Ari asked.

"I don't trust either of you behind the wheel so yes I'm driving."

Five minutes have passed and Carly and Ari finally stopped fighting over shotgun. We finally got in the car with Carly in the front and A pissed off in the back but she'll get over it once we get to the mall so I'm not worried.

Nick's POV

"Rafe, I think I'm gonna go to the mall with Artie so I'm taking your car bye!" I shouted to my brother.

Nick: Bro I'm coming to pick you up then we're going to the mall. I need clothes for tour.

Artie: Alright dude, see you in a few

"Hey bro how are you." I said to Artie when he got in the car

"I'm chilling."

After a car ride of silence with quiet music playing in the backround we finally got to the mall.

Savannah's POV

"Where to first?" I asked the girls when we got to the mall

"Forever 21?"

"Yeah, why not let's go"

While walking to Forever 21 we passed the food court so I decided to go get a bite to eat a McDonald's really quick.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a few, I going to get some food" I yelled to my friends.

I got a few mumbled "okay's" and walked off.

Nick's POV

When we walked into the mall Artie saw some of his friends from school so he went to them leaving me by myself but it's whatever. I really need to get some good clothes for tour. Since I'm here I may as well get some McDonald's so I don't shop on an empty stomach. I walked over to the food court and got in line.

A/N: I really hope you guys like it so far. I know it's starting off slow but after this chapter everything should be moving quicker so let me know what you think!