chapter 2

Savannah's POV

As I was in line for McDonald's this really attractive boy that looked a couple years older than me walked up behind me. His outfit consisted of black skinny jeans that were ripped in the knee, a red and green flannel, and a pair of black vans. His brown hair was in a perfect quiff, eyebrows to die for, and a cute little smile that I fell in love with. Wait why is he smiling? Shit he's looking at me, he caught me staring. I tried to act as cool as possible so I just gave a smile back and turned around to order my food.

"Uh hi, can I please have 2 crispy ranch snack wraps and a sweet tea please." I ordered.

"Your total is $5.89 have a great day." The cashier responded with a polite smile.

"Thank you, you too!"

I stood off to the side waiting for my food. I decided to admire this boy that probably thinks I'm a creep but I can't help it he's nice to look at. I watched as he typed on his phone while waiting to order, probably texting his girlfriend. A girl like me has no chance with a guy like him. For all I know he's probably famous or something.

Nick's POV

Walking into the line I noticed this beautiful girl just standing there looking around. She had long light brown hair, bright green eyes, and really long eyelashes. She has such a great sense of style. I was staring at her smiling so I didn't even notice that she was staring at me also. Dammit why did she look away? Oh wait she had to order.. Nevermind. I watched her every move, from the way she talked, walked, and how she polite she was. Her smile could brighten up any room. I decided to text Artie to see where he was so I could tell him about this girl.

"Next!" the cashier called.

"Yes hi can I get a 10 piece nugget with a sweet tea please" I said

"Your total is $4.97 have a good day!" she politely responded.

"Thank you, you too!"

I waited on the side for my food next to this gorgeous girl so I decided to make a move because I just had to know her.

Savannah's POV

My food was taking forever. How long does it take to make 2 crispy ranch snack wraps? I looked up from my phone to see mystery boy walking over to me. Shit shit shit shit.

"This is probably awkward for you but I just wanted to say that you're absolutely gorgeous and I want to get to know you. So hi my name is Nick." He said looking right into my eyes.

I stood there for a second just looking at his eyes because they were beautiful. They were hazel and they had little birth marks in them.

"Why thank you, you're not too bad yourself but hi, I'm Savannah but you can call me Sav." I said with a smile, knowing that I was blushing.

Wow I didn't sound like an idiot this is a first but I never blush what is this.

Nick's POV

"Why thank you, you're not too bad yourself but hi, I'm Savannah but you can call me Sav." She said with the brightest smile.

She's blushing holy shit she's so cute when she blushes. What am I saying I just met this girl. I can't be falling this hard for her yet can I?

A/N This chapter is kind of short and it switched POV's a lot but next chapter it'll be longer and only one POV. Let me know how you like it so far!