chapter 8

Savannah's POV:

I woke up with a strong grip around my waist and remembered what happened last night. Nick asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm so happy he's finally mine. I snuggled in closer to his chest and I never wanted to leave this spot. I couldn't help but admire his perfect face. His chiseled jaw line, his long eyelashes, his amazing eyebrows. I could go on and on about how perfect he is. Nick's eyes fluttered open and I just smiled at him.

"Good morning princess, how'd you sleep?" he said with his raspy morning voice.

"Slept like a baby, how about you?"

"I slept great." he said as he pulled me closer into his chest and kissed my forehead.

"What do you want to do today?" i asked

"Can we just have a lazy day? We'll order some food, watch some movies and cuddle all day."

"I'm down, I'm just going to go shower real quick I'll be back!"

I ran into Carly's room and luckily Arianna was in there and I knew they were going to ask sooner or later so I just wanted to tell them what happened last night. I decided to do it now so they don't interrupt my lazy day.

"So yeah that was my night how were your nights?" I said with a smile on my face looking at my two best friends with their jaws dropped.

"You guys are going to catch flies you know." I stated as I walked out of Car's room laughing.

I took a quick shower and threw on some clean sweatpants and t-shirt. When I walked back into the spare room, I decided to open the blinds because it was pretty dark. I saw the snow falling I got so happy and started jumping on the bed. Nick walked back into the room, he stared at me for a second and then started jumping on the bed with me.

"Why are we jumping on the bed?" nick asked while laughing.

"It's snowing! I'm so happy!"

"You're so cute." he said sitting down back down on the bed.

I did the same and just sat there for a second catching my breath because jumping on the bed really takes a lot out of you. I looked at Nick and he just started laughing.

"What are you laughing at Nicholas?"

"Nothing, nothing at all. You're just cute"

"Stop making me blush it's not cool."

"Do you want to pick a movie while I order food?"

"Yeah sure, any specific genre?"

"No not really pick what you want to watch" he smiled and walked downstairs to order.

After 5 minutes of looking I decided on Big Hero 6 because I'm mentally a 3 year old. I got back under the covers and just looked through my twitter timeline while I waited for Nick to come back into the room. I wasn't paying attention and I suddenly felt someone laying on me. When I look down it's none other than the real Nick Tangorra. We just sat there for a good half hour, him laying there and me playing with his hair while scrolling through twitter. The doorbell rang and I have never seen someone get up so fast, Nick dashed down the stairs to get it.

"I have never seen you run so fast before" I said as he walked back into the room with pizza.

"I'm a very hungry human bean."

The rest of the day was spent with lots of cuddling, food, and movies.

A/N: This was pretty short but lots of chapters are coming! I'm back and I'll be posting a lot