The anna blue and damien dawn true love story

The Foster Home

*Anna's POV*

I plugged in my head phones to my mp3 player and flipped through my songs to my favorite song. I looked up at the social worker that was driving me to my new foster home. My parents died about two years ago and i lived with my grandma until she just recently died. I have no other family members. I'm alone. I looked out my window and watched the blurry images of trees ...and fields passing by. I sang along to my favorite song and the social worker, Mr.Tyver, turned around during a red light and smiled at me. I paused my song, feeling that he was going to say something, and he said," You are a very great singer." I managed a tough smile and looked down at my shoes, purplish pinkish converse, and smiled as i whispered," Thank you." Mr.Tyver said," You don't say much do you?" I shook my head without looking up at him. He sighed and said," Well, it's normal for a girl like you who lost her parents and grandmother." I looked up at him and he said," I am very, very sorry for your loss." I forced a smile and said," I know you are." He turned around to continue driving since the light had turned green and i returned to looking out my window. I leaned my head against the window and sang along to my favorite song the rest of the ride to the foster house. We finally arrived at the foster house and i took a deep breath. I placed my mp3 inside my bag and opened the door. I stepped out of the car and looked up at the big, scary looking house. Mr.Tyver came around to my side, shut my door, and proceeded to walk up to the front door with me. There were already two people, a man and a woman, standing on the front porch. The woman had blonde hair that was medium length and a nice suit on. I concluded that she might be a lawyer. The man had black hair and a casual outfit on. We walked up to the front porch and the woman smiled at me. She walked up to me and said," Hello there. My name is Kylie Garland. I'll be your foster mother." I looked over her shoulder at the man. "I'm Pablo Garland. Your foster dad,' the man said. I nodded at each of them. Kylie stepped to the side and gestured to the house. "Go on and find your room. We already placed a sign with your name on it on your door. It's right upstairs." I walked up the steps and into the house. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mr.Tyver talking to Kylie and Pablo. I do not wish to call them my foster mother and father. It did not feel right. I looked forward again and walked gracefully up the stairs. I walked by three doors that had signs on them that had other kids names on them and finally found a sign that read "ANNA BLUE". Typical. My last name being Blue and they write my name with blue colors. I placed my hand on the doorknob and slowly turned it. The door opened with a slight creak and my new bedroom was finally revealed. There were hardwood floors and there was a regular sized bed in the middle but it was up against the right wall and it had a purplish redish flower cover on it with regular, boring white pillows. I looked down at my bag that was hanging down from hands and remember that i packed my striped pillows that my mom gave me. I took the pillows out of my bag and placed the black and white striped pillow and the dark purple and light purple striped pillow up against the two white pillows. I looked at the brown headboard and it had a bunch of sparkling stars across the middle of it. I then turned around to examine the rest of the bedroom. To the left of the bed if you were laying on it was a nightstand with a single bright lamp and on the other side of the room was a big dresser with some antiques on it. The walls were striped with the colors of dark pink and light pink, colors i didn't really like, and there was a full length mirror that you could move around next to the door and their was a single window in the room to the right of the bed if you were laying on it. I heard someone clear their throat and i turned around to see Kylie standing with Pablo and Mr,Tyvers. Kylie said," You can place your bag on the bed." I looked down at my bag and lifted it up and gently placed it on the bed. Kylie asked," Do you like it?" I looked around again and said," It'll work." Kylie nodded. There was a few moments of silence and then Mr.Tyvers said," Well, i think i'll be heading out." Mr.Tyvers looked at me and i nodded. Mr.Tyvers looked down at the floor and said," Bye everyone." Mr.Tyvers looked back up at me and said," Nice meeting you, Anna." I nodded and said," You too." Mr.Tyvers gave me one last look and left. Pablo walked away after he smiled at me and Kylie said," Dinner will be ready in a little bit." After i didn't say anything, Kylie said," I think you will like it here." I looked at her and she turned and walked away.