Stupid Project

*Anna's POV*

As i stood outside waiting for the bus, i looked around at the other houses that were set in perfect rows while Jocelyn, Mathew, Gary, and Frankie talked to each other. The bus finally arrived and i rode clear to school in silence. I got to homeroom and again saw Damien and Jocelyn sitting next to each other. When the bell rang and class started, Mrs.Jillgate announced that we would be doing a big science project with one person in the class that was an out of school project. I hated group projects. And another bad part is, she picked out partners for us. I sunk down into my seat, worried about who i was going to be paired up with. "Anna," Mrs.Jillgate said, "Your partner is Damien Dawn." Great. A stuck up good looking guy that is going to make me do all the work and that is going to be a complete butt hole. Damien turned around to face me from the front of the classroom and made a disgusted face where Jocelyn stared at me angrily. I sunk down further into my chair wanting to disappear. Mrs.Jillgate announced that the project would be due in four weeks. Now i would be stuck with Damien almost everyday for the next four weeks. Stupid project, i thought to myself.