Chapter 1:Boarding Academy?!

Hello people! I hope you all enjoy my first ever supernatural novel called The Game please keep up with my works as I plan to upload many more story's so please enjoy! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I have had enough with all this high school drama! All the endless pregnancies,Cheerleaders,jocks EVERYTHING. I actually want to get a good grade when I leave school and have a nice job and marry the perfect guy and so on but karma is totally hating on me right now and I haven't done anything wrong. Hey the names Candice (pronounced Can-diss) and I am your typical teenage girl ... Who likes Oreos. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a nerd and a sports chick but overall I'm me. After years and years of endless begging my parents have finally decided to let me move schools and I'm so excited to start over at a new academy that doesn't have self centred people who think there all that when there really not and should stop trying.

"Nope....Nope....HA No way...." I mumble as I scroll through the endless options of high schools that are near by on my computer screen "this Seems good" I agree too myself as I munch on an Oreo cookie from my desk "weirdo" I hear my little dwarf of a brother say "What did you say Nathan?!" I respond back quite harshly "you should seriously stop talking to yourself it's weird... like you!" he screeched before darting out of my room dodging the pillow I threw at him. "MUM, DAD CANDICE IS ATTACKING ME!". "MUM DAD HE'S LYING AND ALSO COME UPSTAIRS PLEA- .....Woah!" I feel a sudden hard vibration on the floor and find myself falling of my computer desk with a thud on the floor. As the vibrations get faster all my portraits start to fall of and bits and pieces are falling of the table onto the floor hitting my flattened figure "EARTHQUAKE!" I screamed as I darted under the computer desk for safety covering the top of my head just in case and after a few seconds it starts to die down and I gain the strength to stand back up. I look around to see all of my things scattered on the floor "what a mess" I sigh too myself as I retrieve everything of the floor and I notice that the computer is completely fine just there on the table but the screens gone blank tho,Oh Well. I hear mass sound of feet darting over towards my room and then getting bombarded with questions from mum asking if were okay and so on. This is probably the fifth earthquake this month,they keep on happening and taking everyone in the town by surprise but were all used to it now so we all know what to do when it happens and dad told us that we will eventually move houses soon anyways.

After all the family has gathered round sharing all our events before the earthquake happened I suddenly remembered "Oh yeah! Mum,Dad come look I found this great high school on the Internet that is currently looking for new students and it seems they have a lot of good options here..." I say pulling them of the couch into my room and in front of my computer I pressed the on button that was on the bottom of the computer screen to see that my page was still there all along, great! "So Mum and Dad look her-" What the- my screens changed! That wasn't on my screen I'm sure of it this isn't the school I was looking at a moment ago what is this. I lean in closer to see the words at the top of the screen "Sorece Academy" and a picture of an old time looking building and students in front of it that seem to be wearing "Uniform?!" . 

"wow what a nice place." I hear dad say in awe as I scroll down the screen still confused as to how the hell this popped up on my screen. "wait...umm this isn't the-"  

"PERFECT!" I hear mum chime in looking absolutely amazed by the school. "Mum this isn't the-" "Of Course you can go Sweetie! I will call them first thing Tomorrow." mum says noting down its details on a piece of paper and walking out of the room. "This isn't-" " Down worry honey about it being a boarding school I'll be happy to pay for everything" dad mentions placing a hand on my shoulder and then leaving also.Wait did he say BOARDING SCHOOL?! I dart my head back round to see I misread the title of the school " Sorece Boarding Academy" BOARDING? ACADEMY?!!!!! 

[A/N the school is pronounce Saw-Reece Academy] 

That's it. So now I'm going off the this "academy" which is probably filled with ,much more jerks and idiots than a normal high school. But something feels off I'm not quite sure about this but I have a bad feeling about this school about the fact that it just popped up out of nowhere that we have been having all of these constant earthquakes... Something not right in this place, I know it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hope you Enjoyed the first chapter of my new series!  

This is basically an introduction of the main character, Candice and her entry into this strange boarding school and soon hopefully at chapter three is where the game is properly gonna start and I can say at a lot is going to be happening so you have to stay tuned and updated for more drama (btw I do try my best too add a bit of humour to ease the tension a bit) 

Please make sure you know this: 

P.O.V = point of view ( so when I go into a different character point of view in the story) 

A/N = a note or authors note its just a quick reference too some thing by me just too clear anything up quickly

If I have anymore stuff I need you guys to know i will let you all know along the story. 

Enjoy  

~TheFifikidFantasy