Chapter 7: Side Effects!

Hello my dear readers you guys are the best for choosing my book and still reading and threatening me into making more chapters! So now I hope you guys will forgive me as I've made this chapter very long!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEIRA'S P.O.V (Point Of View)

I wake up to the sight of Candice's face zoomed straight into mine and examining me with worry. Then her face suddenly lit up as she charges into me suffocating me in her embrace "Help! Help! I'm being attacked!" I responded warily as She suck's the life out of me. "Oh come on! Keira I'm not that bad!" She Mocked pulling away from me and smiling. I gave out a small chuckle. "So Anyways where are we?" I question rising from the bed and examining my surroundings. " The Special A Health Institute." I hear a beautiful dark voice respond.

I look around to find Mr H standing in the corner of the room staring straight at me and his magnificent green eyes glow only for a second in amusement. "Well... Shes awake now so I better leave and let you do your thing sir." Candice Announced before leaving the room. Huh? Let him do his thing? What is she on about? Then I see Mr H walking closer and he starts to slip on white gloves and I can feel myself getting hotter as his face becomes inches away from mine. I just stare at him in shock as he gives me a devilish grin. Help?

"Don't worry I'm a doctor." he whispers as he reaches closer to me. I can feel my heart building up as he reaches closer and picks up his doctor equipment. I lean my neck away as I feel the cold circle press on it as he listens closely to my heart beat. I look down to see his eyes looking all over my neck making me feel much worse than before. My heart is going to explode. He leans back and starts to write down information on a clip board. " Oh.. I wonder why your hearts beating so fast...it's so not normal." He says looking at me with a smug expression. Jerk. He knows my hearts acting like this because of him! Wait? What did I just say?

His hands press down on each of my shoulders pushing me straight into the bed. His eyes start to wonder my face as I feel myself going dizzy. He leans closer then changes his direction towards my right ear. "Tell me what happened." he whispers with a tone different from how it was before meaning that he's worried. "what do you mean?" I whisper back staring straight towards the white ceiling. "what did you see?" he whispers. I turn my head round towards him only to be engulfed in the warm essence of his eyes, something tells me I should tell him. And so I did. I told him all about how I felt after the head mistress told us we wouldn't get answers and how I started to see things and the cottage and grandma and the incident of the fire. I felt the need to whisper it to him even tho we were the only ones in the room it made me feel more careful that way. As soon as I mentioned about the guy in the black hood and how he was controlling it I could feel him flinch a little at the knowledge of it. But I didn't stop there and I went on to talk about the green light that came and then me seeing him before stopping and feeling my surroundings again.

"So I saved you." he whispered with a tone of worry in his voice. "I guess you did." I whispered back."So it's true." I hear him say to himself as he pushes away from me and stares into space. "What is?" I ask rising myself up again from the bed and stretching myself out a bit. "Oh you'll soon find out for yourself." He responded before getting up of his seat.

"What do you mean?" I ask with more curiosity than ever. " like I said you will find out in good time." He Responded walking over towards a desk and then gathering some papers " Since your fine you can leave now." he announced. I got up out of the bed and walked around towards him " Tell me." I demanded. "No." he responded still facing his back to me. "Tell me!". "What did I just say Keira!" He replyed and I could hear his voice getting a little bit restless. I felt myself get a bit warm at the sound of him saying my name but I ignored it and kept pushing on "Awwww come on please!" I egged on jumping a bit in frustration. "Fine I'll tell you." He announced and I felt my face light up at the knowledge that I've won this battle. Then he turned around and his soft lips pressed into mine. His hands felt around my waist and I just stood there in shock. He pulled away and I could see that his eyes where glowing fully in all that satisfaction and I suddenly felt weak to the knees. My Heart Just Exploded.