Chapter 6: The Game Hasnt Ended?!

HELLOOO EVERYONE How's life? Good? Okay well I hope it is! Anywaysss I am dedicating this chapter to a very awesome writer who ALWAYS and I mean AL-WAYS leaves a cliff hanger in EVERY CHAPTER wanting to me murder her but my friends do that anyways :D I will tell you who at the end of the chapter Anyways enjoy and I hope you are all getting into the game.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CANDICE'S P.O.V

"I won't give them to you until." she continued

"Until you complete the game."

And then she walked out of the classroom not giving us a chance to speak to her and ask anymore questions. What does she mean until we complete the game? Hasn't it already ended? Why are we here? The more and more I question myself the harder and more difficult it is to answer. But why? Why were we put here for this game? What are we going to gain from it? I just don't know. I turn to see Keira just staring into space wondering all the same things that I am. We were going to get answers from The Head Mistress but she won't give them to us. Why?

Everybody sits back down and so do we but I just don't feel right I feel anxious as to whats going to happen to me. Warm air fills me and makes me sigh out all the stress without my control. He touched my shoulder. I turn round to see Darren bending down using the support of my chair and picking up a pencil and returning to his seat. What the-? Mr Harris gets up of his seat and walks over standing right by Keira's seat and staring at Darren "Why did you get up of your seat Darren?" he questions looking really angry. "Nothing Mr H just getting my pencil. It dropped and rolled off somewhere." he replies with a dry tone in his voice. Liar. " Oh really well I don't want you getting out of your seat again young man if you try to skip class again you will receive punishment." Mr H demands before heading back to his seat. I turn to see Keira smiling for some odd reason staring into space. Huh? Did I miss something?

SHORT KEIRA'S P.O.V

After Darren went back to his seat. I felt suddenly warm again and it took away all the ease and tension I was feeling about the whole 'game' issue. I managed to breath more steadily and I felt more whole again. I turned round and saw Mr H there rubbing my shoulder and talking to Darren with a fake angry expression. Its so obvious he's not really angry at Darren. He looks Down at me and I can't help but smile. I feel so much better now and it's all because of him. I turn back round as he leaves and i just stare consuming all that warm energy that I felt.

BACK TO CANDICE'S P.O.V

I just stare at Keira with a confused expression because I don't understand how her mood has changed already. I mean I feel better now because he touched me and- wait? He touched me? What the hell is happening to me when I'm around him? i just don't understand and something just doesn't feel right here but i will get answers. Its not a matter of whats going on but if my life is on the line i cant afford to be hasty and i will make sure each and every question is answered even if it cost me.

"Okay Class since we don't have much time left since we where given the pleasure of The Head Mistress' acquaintance i think it would be best to explain what this subject teaches us all about and I'm sure that Darren would be glad to help me out right?" Mr Harris questioned looking feebly into Darren's direction. "No thanks I'm good." Darren responded quite dryly and diverting his gaze from Mr H ....into....my direction? my face feels hot for some reason! i quickly look  straight ahead distracting myself by staring at the empty board but i can still feel his eyes on me and its making it hard to focus. "well if your not bothered to help....then I'm sure you will be once i call The Head Mistress over for a-."