Chapter 8: The Explination?

Helloooo Everyone! i hope you guys are all doing fine! im going to school now...... -_-. but dont worry it wont cut down on my uploading of chapters! i will make sure to finish this book even if its the last thing i do! but dont worry you have ALOT of chapters comming up before you can even think of this ending! Oh yeah i have added a song to the side in that youtube link i will say its name at the end of this chapter. dont start it until you see a me say so in brackets along the story :)

i need your feedback on it afterwards if you like it and want me to continue...or what? Okay enough rambling of to the story!

Enjoy! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the flip is up with your eyes?!" She Exclaimed looking at us in shock. Oh No..... " errrr...ummm" I try to think of a reasnable response but nothing comes to mind. I look to my right to keiras eyes glowing in shock. If we wernt in this situation i would tottally be complimenting her on how beautiful her eyes are right now. I look around to see everyone staring at us with complete confusion on there faces. What are we gonna do?

KEIRA'S P.O.V

I reach over to Racheal across the table and try to snatch the shades back but she noticed and moved them further away. I stared at her in anger. She is tottally gonna get it! " Keira?" Candice Whispers over to me. "What?" . " Y-your eyes there glowing!" She points out. WHAAAAT?! I quickly dart my eyes down and try to cover them with my hands. " Racheal Please go back to your seat and Keira and Candice should stay behind after class today." Mr Harris Announces. I dont even have time to be flustered over his mention of my name because of what he might say. What is he thinking?

He Walks around to everyones tables and starts handing out these strange and old brown books that look like they havent been taken out of the libary in YEARS! Are we meant to read these?

CANDICE'S P.O.V

What kind of books are these? They look so OLD. "Okay class these books are old so please take care of them and try your best not to damage them. You all need to research your previous holders and try and see if there is more to what you can do." Okay... No im Completely confused! Our Holders? I look around to see everyone deep in there books even daren. Then he looks up towards me and my heart skips a beat. This is getting dangerous. I know it. We went through the whole lesson looking through our books trying to get information but of course me and keira didnt understand. There were some weird stories in the book also and there where alot of people in there and they have these weird things going on with them.

(GUYS START PLAYING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO AND READ ON WITH THE SONG PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND-PLEASE COMMENT ON HOW IT WAS BY THE WAY!)

"The Borrower of gifts. The Chosen child of the landick tribe with the ability to withstand any other tribes powers and knowledge. The ability to borrow and not to keep. The ability to know and not to be heard. The ability to be and not to be seen."

The lesson went by Really fast but of course there was the occasional stare fest we kept of receiving from Mr H and Daren. The end of class bell rung and everyone left the classroom except for Mr H , me, Keira and.....Darren?

The door was closed and we ended up standing in pairs me next to Keira and Mr H next to Darren. The room was silent. Then the two 'boys' ended up in deep conversation like we weren't even there! "I didn't know this could happen? I wonder why she didn't tell us of these sort of side effects." Mr H Questioned giving Darren a surprised tone. "I know that's what I'm wondering if there's more to this that we don't know of." Darren replied giving out a tired sigh. Uh hello! We're right here ya know! Why aren't they talking to us! I look to my side and give Keira a confused look and she returns it back equally. "Well then. Should we try to see the bond?" Darren suggested. Huh? The what now? Mr H nodded in agreement and then they switched places. Mr H was now in front of me and Darren facing Keira. "what's going on?" Keira asked with a non convincing tone. "Give me your hand." Darren demanded. "Huh? No way!" Keira retaliated. Darren Darted his hands forward and grabbed hers and intertwined them together. Keira was trying to break the grip but he wouldn't let her. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous at the sight of them holding hands. "Hold on as tight as you can." Darren demanded.