Chapter 9: Miss Shapeshifter?!

KEIRA'S P.O.V

"Not tell me about what?" We turned around to see the headmistress examining the mess and the dent in the wall "what is going on here?!" She demamded. I look to candice in worry oh no....

what are we gonna do?  were gonna be in so much trouble if sh-

a warm chuckle diverts my gaze to the teacher standing beside me with a smug expression on his face. "Well done Rachel I guess you have mastered your abilities already. " Mr H announces.  "wait?  hold up? Rachel's a Shapeshifter? " Darren questions with a bit of shock in his voice.  Then suddenly a weird ball of energy fills the room and the wind feels much more intense than before I look over to the headmistress and suddenly a blurred sheet of air covers her body replacing it with a shorter figure with blonde hair and blue eyes and the suit merges into the school uniform.

I turn around to see candice staring in absolute horror.

CANDICE P.O.V

RACHEL?!! But how did she- when did she-

"Mr H aren't you going to tell me whats going on then?" Rachel demands looking less headmistress scary and more teenager confused.

"How the hell did you do that?!" Keira exclaims.  "What? idiot? im a Shapeshifter I can change into anything and anyone I like. " Rachel explains feeling proud of her self . "yeah really?" keira replys disbelief filling her voice. "Of course. " she says and the air becomes blury and then suddenly another keira is in the room with the purple eyes she has. My mouth just drops.  Then I look to my side to see keira with a smug expression "of course you would turn into me because it's so obvious you wanna be me!" Keira says with a smug tone. Then suddenly 'keira' charges to the keira next to me and a beam of purple light flashes through the room and keira appears across the room standing by mr h's desk with a happy expression but it soon fades after she realizes what she's just done.  The air becomes blury for a quick moment and then Rachel runs over looking in shock.  Even Mr H looks a bit bewildered and I just stare feeling 100% confused.  D-did Keira just teleport?!

KEIRA'S P.O.V

what the- how did I get here? I was standing next to candice and when rachel still looking like me ran towards me I was thinking of running here but then the air suddenly whipped for a second and now im standing here. "W-what did I just d-do?" I stutter.  "Wow two abilities in one day amazing.!" Darren exclaims with no emotion at all. "Candice? what happened why am I here?" I ask feeling the nerves grow through me. "I-I think y-you just te-te-teleported." She says looking as shocked as I am. The sound of bells fill the room. "End of snack time its third period lessons now." Mr H announces.  Rachel heads to the door before stopping and taking a quick look at me before leaving the room. "Can we have a sec?" Mr H gestures to Darren and Candice.  They both leave the room and I'm left alone with him in the classroom.

He takes some steps forward and I suddenly feel a big rise in temperature . I turn around ready to walk away and then a big weight embraces me from behind.  "Im so proud of you. " He whispers in my ear and the hairs on my neck rise In shock.  I break free from his embrace and turn round only to find his soft lips crash into mine. I do nothing but stand there dazed as he makes my heart turn.

CANDICE'S P.O.V

What happened?  how did she do that?! "How did she-" A sudden warm rush fills me to the core as I feel myself melting in his imbrace. He's kissing me.  As soon as we brake apart I run of away from him as I possibly can and hide in front of the Special A corridor door.  I listen close as I hear his foot steps fade into the distance. What is wrong with me?! I decide to wait there for keira.

KEIRA'S P.O.V

Once we break free my embarrassment leads me to running out of the room not giving him a chance to talk.  I look along the corridor and neither candice or Darren are there. "Candice?  candice where are you? " i call out.  I hear a door creak and see the candice peering through waving her arm to tell me to come.  I walk to her and we both head to our next lesson.

??? P.O.V

"Assistant kim. Report. " I command. She walks up to my desk and place's the envelope in front of me. I open it and take a look at the pictures taken during The Game. " Who's This? " I point towards the picture with the girl with brown skin and a very angry expression on her face.  "Keira Cravendale."  Assistant Kim responds "She and one other person survived the games out of the assigned group. " She adds. "One other person?  who may that be?" I question.  "Candice Evergreen. She wasn't assigned for that game but somehow managed to intervene. " She informs me. "Oh Really?  How did they survive?" I ask.  " That is unknown. They didn't win in time but somehow managed to get out of the game with mild injuries. " She explains to me. I get up out of the chair and look out to the scenery bellow through the window. "Assistant Kim.". "Yes Head Mistress? "

" I think it's time for stage 2 of The Game."

------------------------------------

Yay! !!:D Done with another chapter! !! I'm sorry that its short but my writers block led me to uploading it shorter but I will try my best to make it longer!! Hopefully the next chapter will come out in the 2 week mark.

Bye Thanks for reading!

~TheFifikidFantasy