Chapter Four

HEY THERE MY CARROTY-POTATOES HOW YOU 'DOIN? AMYWAY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER THREE I WAS GONNA SLEEP ALREADY IN LESS THEN FIVE MINUTES SO I MADE THE CHAPTER SHORT SORRY ABOUT THAT:( ANYWAY HERE IS CHATER FOUR!

_________________________________________________________

Chapter Four

 Amber's P.O.V.

After Niall tackled me to the ground I got up from his TACKLE HUG, we acted like we're frie-, WAIT! I ran to my room while the boys had confused looks and I closed my door shut and I started, sobbing?Why am I sobbing? *sigh* My long story in my life without siblings has been hard and guy friends or BOYFRIENDS?!? I think I never tried having any of those, Why? Well, I onced had a sibling his name was Jeffery John M. Judson  he was my baby brother when he was in my mum's stomach my mum hated baby boys in her stomach so she let Jeffery out in just seven months, SEVEN! FUCKING!(sorry for bad word A/N)MONTHS! He came out pre-mature and when he turned two mum drowned him in our bath tub... I just kept sobbing  that day even today well it's my first time remembering him and I was still ten when mum had him so then, I never tried having guy friends even boyfriends I was scared if my guy friend or boyfriend would leave me.... I wish life was easier but it isn't I kept sobbing about not having guy friends boyfriends and, not having Jeff by my side or my mum's side today why my dad isn't part of it?Well, my mum left my dad and my dad remarried to a nice girl named Hailey. Some daughters might be mad at their dad but I'm not like that if my dad is happy I'm happy and anyway mum said it was okay with her since she had so much work in her hands... I was still sobbing maybe because I haven't cried in what like 8 almost 9 YEARS! Why? Because my life is so joyful often...I felt I hand on my back and that guy used his other hand to pick up my face I was still sobbing well tears are tears, that hand lift me up and it was... Louis?? "W-why are-re you here?" I asked stuttering a bit, "I was worried about you... Now why did you run off?" He asked, I told him everything from Jeff's life and his death. "I am so sorry about the Amber!" He said with tears in his eyes, "Its okay... Actually I'm not the only one with the same story Angel is has the same only this time her mum only wanted an only child so she miscarried the upcoming baby and smirked when she saw the fetus come out... Life has its ups and downs so that's not a problem..." I said giving him a weak smile, "Speaking of Angel. I might or might have not kissed her which made her slap me in the face and asked us to leave??" He said, my eyes widened in shock WHAT THE HELL?! "Louis. She is sensitive. She and I have the same stories all over! Except that she's more sensitive and she had a disorder and had to go through a therapist! This is bad! You must go. Go now!!" I said pushing him out I hurried downstairs to see Angel screaming oh shit... "Angel! Stop this nonsense!" I yelled which made her shut up and the boys sigh, "I expect you out of our house by the minute if you don't I'm calling security. I expect you to go NOW. Angel go to your room with Breanna. Now its settled no changing of decisions. Go NOW!" I said, pushing the lads out and glared at the girls to go up and they did so, "I'm sorry lads, I expect you not to come to this very house again? Are we clear??" I said, they all muttered, "Crystal" and walked off, I closed the door and sunk down in front of it all that's in my mind now is, 'What is going on??'

________________

I didn't finish this yet but don't you worry  I will update soon TTFN

VOTE,SHARE,COMMENT!! THANKS!!<3