Chapter Six

OKAY SO I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING MUCH ANYMORE BECAUSE.... I HAVE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS, AND OTHER SCHOOL DUTIES!! SORRY.... FORGIVEN?? WAIT! DON'T ANSWER ME YET READ THE CHAPTER!

_____________________________________________

Chapter Six

Louis' P.O.V.(Three weeks later)

Stupid stupid stupid!! I can not believe this one minute I had her the next we ended up the thing we were before... Mall Strangers and I don't know what to do anymore... NIALL!!"Niall!!!!" I screamed I haven't eaten took a bath and everything else... No response? Where the heck is this boy again?? I went down the stairs and I saw Niall texting someone I went to check it out before he could see me she was texting.... Sh*t, he's texting  Breanna........

Niall's P.O.V.

It's been THREE WEEKS since Louis ever went outside and do something there's gotta be something I can do... WAIT! I have Breanna's number I can text her!

Text Convo~ (N-Niall B-Breanna)

N: Hey Breanna :(

B: What do you want Louis' bastard friend?

N: Ouch! I'm not here to fight I just wanna...

B: You wanna what? I don't have all day, I'm getting impatient -_-

N: Ask if you might want to help me?

B: About what??

N: Help me get old Louis back??

B: Look. Niall. I don't think I can, Angel hasn't been herself either she does normal life style cycle but when she eats she ends up in the toilet with a toothbrush spurting all the nutrients we let her eat now she's like 30 pounds or something but her body size seems fine. I just. I'm sorry Niall but I can't help. Good Luck Though...

N: Thanks I guess... Good luck with Angel too regards to all of you there...

End Convo~

This is so not them AT ALL !! Louis is so smelly, Angel is already 30... 30 POUNDS?!?! THAT WEIGHT IS FOR 5 OR OLDER KIDS!! This is so heartbreaking! *sob* *sob* Who was that??? I turned and I saw Louis in his knees sobbing, poor lad I feel bad for him... "I can't believe this happened, Angel is already 30 pounds... I'M A HORRIBLE GUY NIALL I'M SO HORRIBLE!!! AGGGGHHHHH!!!" Louis screamed, I went to comfort him he was punching the air he was crying so hard this isn't the cheery Louis I know, I also like Angel but there's this feeling that I'm in love with some one else.... "Mate, calm down she'll be fine I pro-" I was cut off by the TV when it said Amber's name we looked at what happened she looked like she just went through 20x more stress than us... "THIS JUST IN THAT AMBELIE JUDSON WAS SEEN GOING TO THE HOSPITAL WITH HER FRIENDS ONE NAMED ANGELICA JUDGEHOLDER SEEMED SO SICK AND SHE DOESN'T LOOK GOOD EITHER, BUT WE GOT A COMMENT FROM ONE OF HER FRIENDS BREANNA HULTON, " Because of a guy she LIKED so much broke up with her, she did suicide once but since we hanged with BTR James saved her and we owed him a lot..." WELL WELL WELL, OUR POPSTAR JAMES MASLOW BUT HOW ABOUT OUR TOMLINSON? STAY-" I turned off the TV and Louis was so shocked but before I could talk to him he slammed his door shut the other boys were at some place that involves food but Louis is more important right now I don't wanna see him suffer.... AT ALL.