Chapter Seven

HI GUYS... Sorry I haven't been updating lately I had a lot of school work and I didn't have enough time so bare iwht me please I beg of ya forgive meeeeeeeeeee.... haha yeah... And enjoy this chapte that I haven't posted for a month or two now...

●════════●♥●════════●●════════●♥●════════●

Chapter Seven

Angel's P.O.V.

Why can't I just love a boy that wouldn't treat me this way I haven't been eating lately but it's alright, I shower, sometimes I cut myself and Breanna including Amber gets mad but it's still alright, I once did suicide but James saved me, he was basically my best friend before, he used to hang out with me and the girls but since he became famous we didn't keep in touch I was grateful to see him again but, I wanted to die already I'm in the hospital bed with my fat stomach, ugly face,my cuts and bruises the doctor said I can go after I regained my normal weight blablabla! Can't I just die already??!!?! "Hey AJ, how've you been? " Breanna said, "Well, as the usual dying, and well I WANT TO FRIKIN DIE ALREADY!!" I screamed I don't want to live anymore there's nothing to live for if people just hurt you. "You wanna eat somewhere?" She asked, "No, I don't wanna eat anything..." I said, "So when the nurse gives you food you throw it away?" she asked and I nodded she shook her head, "You gotta stop this already love,I don't want you to suffer." She said, "If you don't want me to suffer, then let me kill myself it'll make me happy!" I said, what's the use she's gonna put a person again in our conversation. "What about Louis?" she said, well why should I care? "And why should I care about him? Is it bad to care for the person you love but then next thing you know you wanna die because he didn't understand why you had a reason that you said yes not only to hurt him but you really love him so much that you didn't even realize it?" I said, "So you'd die without telling me?" I turned to see Louis holding his tears WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!!?!?

----------------------------------------------------------------

Louis' P.O.V.

"So you'd die without telling me?" I told Natalie who looked so pale and fragile it brings sad tears in my eyes to see her like this, "And what are you doing here? To make me fall for you again? And then break my heart? I thought I told Amber's body guard Jed to keep you out?" she said, that just broke my heart, "Miss Angel I'm sorry he ran over me and ran to your room..." Her body guard Jed said, "No, Jed, just be careful next time okay?" She said calmly what's with her and her attitude? *knock* *knock* "Come in!" She said when the door opened Jed went out and... Amber and James went in.... "Hey AJ! How are you?" James said, he's getting on my nerves right now a pang of jealousy hit me hard! "JAMES!!! The usual on my hospital bed, bored, but now that your here I'm happy..." She seemed happy with HIM around so I better just leave then... "Louis!" She said, I stopped but didn't turn around,"Please be careful..." she said, "I don't wanna be your good boy so, it's better if I just leave and not listen to you.." That didn't come out right... "Oh, okay bye Louis, I love you" She said while mumbling the last part but loud enough for me to hear then I also mumbled 'I love you too, so much' and I went out...

-----------------------------------------------------------

Angel's P.O.V.

I miss Louis already... No Angel he broke your heart and your just gonna miss him and don't mind what he did to you?!!? Well, I, Okay I'm already talking to my self right now. Hey! How about I talk to James!!! "James?" I said, (A/N okay I'm gonna make this a shortcut so please understand)

Convo~(A-Angel J-James) {A/N Sorry I was too tired to be doing this a long way :/ Please bare with me}

J: Yeah? What is it?