Chapter Five

OKAY ME CARROTY-POTATOES I STILL HAVE TIME TO UPDATE BEFORE I DO HOMEWORK JUST GREAT! BUT DON'T WORRY i'M STILL HER IF YOU WANNA DM ME OR TWEET ME IN TWITTER I'LL TELL YOU MY TWITTER ACCOUNT...LATER BECAUSE YOUR STILL READING THIS CHAPTER...

●════════●♥●════════●   ●════════●♥●════════●

Chapter Five

Louis' P.O.V.

What's with her?! At first she was so kind and now she's telling me to F*** off? BEEP! BEEP! Twitter notification? Right I followed Angel, Amberlie, and Breanna

@BrokenButLoved97 I'm a girl. I cry for stupid boys. My room is a mess.  Music is my only friend.  I'm not perfect.   I'll never be. But I'm me. Hey my Carroty-Potatoes, I'm sorry if I broke your heart @Louis_Tomlinson and if you,the boys, and your fans hate me its okay as long as we're not part of the fandom I am A-Okay with it.

Again, my fault I read it for 50 times to make sure I went to her profile she lost many directioners but gained SOOOOOOOOOOO many Directionators I didn't know she hated me because of a...kiss...'BANG!!' "Louis! Angel just became a Directionator and so is her friends! What else? She lost her follows from Directioners but earned 10034938 Directionators." Liam said, with anger shock and horrified look."I also saw the tweet..." I said,"Okay,What happened when you went to her?" he asked I think I should tell him."When I went to her she was making food I decided to create a conversation with her and then the kiss happened she started thrashing around so I ran and went to Amberlie when I saw her sobbing I comforted her and told her that I kissed Angel so she started panicking and just rambled words!" I rambled, waving my hands around, when I finished both of our phones beeped

@BreannaHulton101 Yo Directionators! You know @Louis_Tomlinson right? Well, he kissed my best friend, I told her that she's a very sensitive girl and well she got a sickness when she was born I don't know what was her sickness but her mum told me to keep her safe from BOYS that kiss her, she lost her brother 8 or 9 years ago and the sickness came back to her and now Amber and I kept her safe, she is a bit more sensitive then what you think, Louis if you read this you know her secret for 19 almost 20 years already... BYE SUCKERS!

"Lou-" I cut off Liam "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I KISSED A GIRL THAT IS SO SENSITIVE I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN MY LIMITS!" I screamed and threw some stuff from my room and well broke my phone and punched the glass table of mine and my knuckles and my hand was bleeding..."LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! STOP THIS NONSENSE YOUR NOT GONNA FIX ANYTHING IF YOU BREAK STUFF!" Liam said looking pissed  then the boys ran to my now EXTRA MESSY ROOM,"Louis get in the frikin car boys lets go to the hospital now..." Zayn said, so we went to the hospital then paps were taking pictures of me and my bleeding hand I don't give a F*** about that all I was thinking about was Angel...

Angel's P.O.V. (This was already a week later)

I went to my room and laid down in my bed and watched some TV in my room to calm myself down and changed my clothes so I turned on the TV and saw a picture of Louis and his hand... BLEEDING WTF?!?"GIRLS COME QUICK!!" I screamed and the girls came in time and they saw Louis with his hand bleeding and they were in the range rover of Harry, "BULLSH*T"  Breanna said,"HOMY SH*T" Amber said, they both got that right,"WE JUST GOT A PICTURE OF POPSTAR LOUIS TOMLINSON ALSO MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION SEEN WITH HIS HAND BLEEDING WHY IS THAT?WELL WE JUST INTERVIEWED LIAM PAYNE ALSO A  MEMBER OF ONE DIRECTION AND HE SAID, "Well, Louis got pissed because an ex-friend of ours didn't want a relationship with him yet so she rejected him and told us to F*** off then we just saw her best friend tweeted that she was sensitive and some stuff end of story.." Breanna turned the TV off and Simon called Amber that it's okay everyone saw Breanna tweeted now that Amber already made songs and she got famous after Simon came to our house and now our house was full of paps and it sucks... Today I decided to visit Louis with the girls so after I took a quick shower and changed into my pink checkered top and jeans and I colored my hair pure pink and my nails red and purple, I put on my scandals that has those locks so it won't fall off? After that I wore make-up. I went downstairs and saw the girls "come on let's go!" Amber said, she doesn't really think it was a good idea but she went with it but she is still pissed about the me and Louis thingy moment me and the girls are Directionators but I just wanted to see if he's okay so me and girls went out and we were greeted by the Paps so we ran to her red camaro and she drove to the Hospital....