Chapter Eight

Hiya guys!! So I have chapter Eight right now and I love love love having a happy day if I don't I'll be a monster like seriously haha...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~~__~_~_~_~~_

Chapter Eight

Louis POV

To: Angel :*

I saw the news that you and James are a thing why don't you couple come over tomorrow?

That should get her attention! *BEEP! BEEP!*

From: Angel :*

Sure that would be G-R-E-A-T! See you there and don't bother to bring a date....

P.S. Two could play a game that your thinking Tomlinson remember that! You may think your a threat well guess what YOU AREN'T!

Ouch that hurt... And it hurt bad like too far gone... ELEANOR!(A/N  There's no Elounor in this story she's just the best friend of Louis ) *ring ring* C'mon pick it up pick it up!!!!! "Hello?" The voice of my best friend El spoke I smiled, "Hey El! Since your really good at acting how would you like to do me a favor?"

****************************************************

Natalie's POV

"James we gotta go!!" I whined he raised his eyebrows, "What's with you? You know you can't make Louis jealous right he has a plan and you know it and don't even think your a threat to him..." He said I just glared at him cause that was plain rude and disrespectful, " Okay, I agreed to be your OFFICIAL girlfriend and not a fake dating girlfriend and you do not threat me..." I said, he just rolled his eyes..."He's not a threat and I'm not trying to threat you (A/N Word of the Chapter: Threat) its just your crossing the line how about you move on and let's just be a normal couple going to a friends house kay?" He said he was right anyway so I nodded he smiled, "Good now lets go" he said I smiled back and I don't wanna let Louis stop me... Cause its not over yet...

*skip car ride*

*ding dong* I rang the doorbell the door opened to reveal a beautiful girl in a sexy dress where we goin? And she looked at my attire SHOOT! I didn't change my attire yet... I forgot I was suppose to change in the car," A fan?? ARE YOU THE 'JAMES MASLOW'?!?! OMG I'm a HUGE fannn!!" She said, he held my hand and I smiled, "Oh, so your together? Well, James, I think you deserve better than this bitch and I'm serious it looks like she came from the Caveman years! EW! So you deserve someone better kay?" she said is she fucking accusing me?!?! "Um, excuse me? She just got out from an incident and she is still beautiful whether you like her or not you have to respect her because she's my girlfriend and I don't think you deserve to be a fan if you don't respect our girlfriends so STFU and let us in!" He said. woah this is the total protective side of James I'm amazed even though he has been protecting me ever since we met..."I HATE YOU BOTH! Anyway, I have Louis so whatever... LOUIS! LOVE! SOME BITCHES... I MEAN GUESTS ARE HERE!!" She said and grinning when Louis came up to her, "Okay I don't like this I told you we shouldn't have agreed lets go AJ" he said I nodded and giving them the finger I don't care if they're threaten or what not but IDC!

~Meanwhile at Louis' flat~

"ELEANOR?!?! Why were you being mean to them when they didn't even get here??" Louis screamed at Eleanor that was just drinking some soda, " Well, that bitch got MY James and to think she can threaten me well no!" she said yelling back at Louis, "Well, my opinion is she can threaten anybody even though the person is mean to her or not when she hates her or not she can kill she has rights..." He said, and through the night the fake and disrespectul so called 'lovebirds' kept fighting to the night....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Awe, shit what will happen next?? Anyways sorry for late upload I have a lot of schoolwork to do so I won't be really active very often so yeah and don't forget to...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

and live life like you haven't lived before :)

BYE LILIES!

~Ashley_Horan <3 :*