Chapter Two

HEY 'YALL JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS MY SECOND CHAPTER ON THE SAME DAY SO PLEASE IF THIS BOOK GOES FAR PLEASE NO HATE I DON'T LIKE HATE BUT ITS TRUTH SO 10% I DON'T LIKE HATE 90% BUT SOMETIMES THEIR HATE IS THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU WHAT THE HECK!!??! JUST TO GIVE YOU ONE CLUE ABOUT MYSELF DON'T YOU I MEAN IT DON'T YOU DARE GIVE ME HATE! tHAT'S ALL SO LET US BRING THE CHAPTER SHALL WE?

______________________________<3_______________________

Chapter Two

Niall's P.O.V.

Me and  the boys are on tour and we're at Australia but since our concert isn't in two week since there is like two weeks left for some other Directioners to be free (A/N Well this is really fake there is always a present Directioner somehwere). So we decided to go to the mall for first day we played some games in the mall bought some things after a few hours without food.."BOYS! I'm hungry let's eat." I said, with pleading eyes no one can resist it some girls faint for this look..."Fine, there's Nando's beside that Terranova place so let's go before Niall eats us"Zayn said this guy is so weird but cool at the same time so we went to Nando's I was running then uhhh...Bumped into a girl she was pretty she looked at me shocked,happy,out of breath,and blushing?Oh yeah I'm THE Niall Horan from One Direction I like her Blue-Greenish eyes shut the EFF up Niall you just bumped into her for 10 second and now your FALLING?!?!

"I'm so sorry Miss I didn't mean to bump into you I-" I was cut off by her cute angelic voice..."Hi!No It's okay but please get off first I might die if you don't?" She said eight letters A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E- that's my compliment SH*T GET OFF OF HER NIALL! I got of her she was more beautiful straight..."I'm Amberlie but my friends call me Amber by the way..."She said, What do I do what do I say?!?! "H-Hi?" was all I said STUPID BRAIN I heard giggling she giggled and she has blue curls? cool and pretty at the same time... "Okay miss we are sorry about that but-" My mouth cutted off Liam and I said "Can we have your number!" I said it all out sh*t I hope she won't be mad..."Excuse me?"she asked DOOMED... "I'm sorry I-"I was cut off by her again but I didn't mind, not one bit, "No I meant WOW One Direction asking for my number? Sure you can you can also have my best friend's numbers too!" She said but she wasn't fangirling at all it's like we were her friends but me I want to be more than friends with her..."Well I better be going now nice to meet you five, bye Niall!" She said...

____________________________<3______________

Amber's P.O.V.

I gave One Direction my number and my BFF's number but Niall semmed to be occupied by his mind but he was looking at me the whole time kinda creepy... I saw the girls sitting on the Camaro typical girls..."So?How was the talk with 1D?"Breanna asked then it hit me they left me alone! "It was okay, but why did you leave me?!?" I asked they were kinda mean to leave me alone..."Well after we took our food we left because we're not like you when you meet celebrities your so calm you don't fangirl..."Angel said while rolling her eyes while I was driving... "I don't fangirl because they're just boys they become famous because they're talented..." I said that's how my mum told me don't fangirl because those celebrities are just normal people but just famous because they have a strong talent and can be used as entertainment or something and good for the public eye...So opened the door the house was still the same I sighed..."Okay...And that reminds me when are you going to Syco.?" Breanna asked oh yeah... "Well Simon cowell said this afternoon?" I told them while they were in the vacant bathroom and cleaned Fionna and Breatale and I was cleaning the huge stain in the floor I was done with the aqua and pink bathrooms *TOSS THE FEATHER STARTS PLAYING* (A/N In this story she also loves the corrs like I do now enjoy again) 

~PHONE CONVO~

Amber:Hello?

Unknown:HI AMBER!!