Chapter Three

WELL HELLO MY DEAR CAROTTY-POTATOES! THIS IS CHAPTER THREE I GOT NOTHING OT SAY ANYMORE BUT HEY IF I DONT THEN YOU CAN JUST READ THE CHAPTER AND IF HALE HAS A CHANCE TO READ IN HERE HI HALE^_^

________________________________________________________

Chapter Three

Louis' P.O.V.

When Amber texted me that me and the boys were having a sleepover for TWO FRIKIN' WEEKS with them! That makes time for me and the boys to get along with her and her best friends! I went to the already waking boys...."BOYS! I GOT NEWS!"I screamed I saw the boys go wide- eyed and well asked toooooooo many questions..."Where have you been?!?!" "How did you get out?" "Why did you leave without us?!?"...."GUYS!! Stop with the question it's getting me pissed off." I said, they looked down aand mumbled 'sorry lou' that's more like it so I told them everything like EVERYTHING then Niall started running and tackled Natalie to the ground, SHI-OOT! "OW!" She complained? That was weird she's not like OMG NIALL! She's like treating us normally which we didn't have for a long time..."I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR CONVINCING UNCLE SI!!!" Niall said, when he likes girls he treats them well like that..."Um, your welcome Niall?" She said, seemed to question what the carrot was going on like face and it was priceless and adorable, she's like Lottie... Oh How I miss her...

______________________________________________

Hi my Carroty-Potatoes! I'm sorry if this chapter is short I'm getting busy already at school and many other things I just finished my assignment in Science a while ago. Anyway, this won't be the last chapter of the book, I think but don't you worry I will update for my Handsome and Beautiful Carroty-Potatoes who love my book! Most of all...

Vote

Comment NICE THINGS YOU HANSOME AND PRETTY CARROTY-POTATOES

Share wait don't share in on the world I don't like 1D reading this...

I'm out PEACE!

~Ash