First Day in LA

Kori's POV
    I walked down the dark hall I treys to find a light switch. Then I tired it on the fresh paint smell was a terrible smell to smell in the morning. I went in the apartment kitchen I got a banana and some cereal
     "Kori!" I heard my name quiet but quick. It was my brother. "What in the world are you doing up?" I asked him in a nervous tone. "Well, I heard some noses." "Was u really that loud?" I questioned. He shrugged and walked over to the living room half and turned the tv on and sat on the browns stained couch. "So why are you up?" He asked he with out taking his eyes of the tv. " Well I'm going to walk around LA today and see what's around here." I told him. "Cool" he told me. I got done eating and went to my room. I walked to my room and put on my red glossy lip gloss, black eye liner and pulled my hair cherry red hair in a tuck bun. Then walked in my closet and picked my white tank top with a purple t-shirt with a v neck with my dark blue jeans. With my necklace with a little star on it.
   " Where do you think your going?" I turned around. It was my sister. "I'm going to walk around LA. I told you this last night." I told her. "Ok just be back by lunch. Oh and get us something to eat." She told me. I went out of the apartment and locked the door be hind me. I got out of the building and walked down the sidewalk. Couple minutes later I got a text from my new school.
The school: Hello is this Kori Anders
Me: yes
The school:ok will you please come to the school and pick up your class schedule and you can meet the welcome comity.
Me: Ok I'm on my way!
   I walked to the school and out side their was a girl with pale skin and violet purple hair holding hands with a blond boy and a blond girl (she looked popular) with all pink and she looked like she was annoying the crap out of a boy with jet black hair. Then a red head boy that look like the kid with the jet black hair. I walked over to the group.
      "Hey are you Kori Anders?" Asked the girl with violet hair. "Uh... Yeah!" I said a little bit nervous. "Why are you so nervous we don't bite!!" Giggled the blond haired girl in a annoying tone. " "Anyway I'm Garfield that's my girlfriend Rachel with the purple hair, that's Kitten the blond, Richard the one with black hair and Roy the red head." The blond kid explained to me. "Oh hey!" "We're here to show you around the school and give you your class schedule." Richard told me. I nodded my head. Then Roy gave me my schedule.
A little bit later they showed me around the school and showed me my locker plus gave me my code for it. "So, where are you from?" Roy asked me. "Oh I'm from Tameran it's a little island off the Pacific." I explained. "Oh cool!" He says. After the tour they told me bye and I left. I went to Panera Bread a little restaurant. And got something for my sister, my brother and I to eat. Then I went back to the apartments.