Monday

Time skip!!
  Kori's POV
    I woke up and went in to the kitchen and got some cereal and ate it really quickly and went into my room and put on my eyeliner, pink glossy lipstick and pulled my hair into a ballet bun as I called it ween I was little! I walked in my closet and put on my lit purple dress with white lace on the skirt part and with my white slippers. That my parents bought me. I tied the bow in the back of my dress and went to the door and grabbed my backpack and walked out. I went to my white bug and drove to school.
    When I got there I parked in the second row and went inside. I look around to see if I could find Rachel or someone I knew. But all I saw was a big huge group of kids walking around. I took a deep breath and went in. I saw no one I knew and walked some more "Kori!" Some African American girl called to me I turned around and went to her. "Uh this might be a little bit rude but, do I know you?" I asked the girl. "Oh, no but I'm part of the welcoming committee well my boyfriend and I." "Oh, well it's nice to meet you!" "Oh yeah you might want to know my boyfriend and my name!" She says and I giggled a little bit. "I'm Karen and my boyfriend is Victor. Oh there he is!" She called for him. A African American guy looked up and smiled. "Dang! He's freaking huge. Is he a football player!" I asked In a very happily why. She laughed " Yeah he's a football player." She told me by then he walked up to us and kiss Karen on the lips. "No kissing in the halls." A woman yelled. Victor rolled his eyes and looked at me. " You must be Kori Roy was talking about you. A lot! Well, I'm Victor!" He informed me. " Ok well nice to meet you."
     Victor, Karen and I talked for a long time and then I'm guessing the principle came over the intercom and tolled us that we needed to get to first period. "What's your first period?" Karen asked me. "Im going to math with Mr. Slade." I answered. "We have him too. " Victor told me. We walked over to math class.