First couple of classes

Kori's POV
   We walked down the hall and went into room 109. Karen sat between Victor and I. "Class today we aren't doing much. But you will need a binder and a notebook for this class." Mr. Slade told the class. "After you have done that then you can will follow what to do on the board." He explained. So pretty much math class was boring.
     After math class I went to science class. Mrs. May was creepily watching everyone enter the room Richard was in the class. So I sat next to him. "Hey!" He whispers "NO TALKING!" Mrs. May yelled. Richard and I exchanged a look. " Today we are going to do a work sheet called directed reading from you books." " After that you can speak quietly!" I got done with my work sheet and turned it in. I looked at Richard and I think he was asleep. "Richard." I whispered "huh, oh yeah!" He said and continued to finish the work sheet. "So, how's the first day going?" He asked "Oh it's great I have 1st period with Karen and Victor and this period with you! So at lest I know some people!"  I expanded. " Do you want to eat lunch with the crew?" He asked " Yeah thanks. As long as it's fine with everyone else."  I told him. Then the bell rang. And we all ran out of the class.
     I walked down to Mr. Mumbo's social study's class. Gar and Rachel were in their sets so I sat next to Rachel. "Hey." She says. "Hi" I mouthed. "Class today we are going to start learning about India. So, pretty much all we did was take nots and watch sort clips.
       I went to ELA and Roy and Kitten were in there I tried to ovoid Kitten and sit by Roy. "Hey" he said "Hey" I replied with a smirk on my face. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked worried. "I heard from a little bird you were talking all about me!" I tell him smirking at him and he blushed "Uh I was just telling Victor about you...Wait that little." He was saying but was cut of by Mr. Moth. "Class come get these papers and work on them until the bell rings them you can go to lunch. And I can eat lunch too!  He muttered to him self and he sat in his black leather chair.