Hanging out

Rachel's POV
    After showing the little cherry red head girl around Richard, Gar, Roy,
Victor, Karen and I went to a pizza place. "So, who did we miss this time?" Karen asked. "A cherry red head named Kori Anders." "Oh ok." Victor answers. "Do you think we should have in invited her?" Richard asked. "I don't know she looked like she was in a hurry to get home." Gar told Richard. We all ate and Gar and I drove home.
"She was pretty quite, do you think Kitten scared her to much?" Gar asked. "Probably knowing her. God she is freaking annoying. " I told Gar and he just chuckled. "Hey, did you get her phone number?" I asked Gar. "No, that would have been weird." Gar respond "why would that be weird." I asked. "Because you just meet a guy that has a girlfriend and he asked you for your number." He explained in a obvious tone. I rolled my eyes.
We got to my house and I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got out of the car and walked in side. "We're have you been all day?" My father asked. "I told you I was at school. " I answered. "Ok, whatever." I went to my room and called Karen.
----------------------------------------------Sorry for the short chapter!! I hope you liked it!!😋