Gym

Kori POV
    "What class do you have next?" Roy asked me "Uhh, gym!" I told him. "I do to." We walked to the gym and I say Richard he waved and to tell us to come and sit by him. I ran up there and sat down Roy slowly came and sat down. "Class today you will be trying out for different athlete clubs only if you want. There's track, baseball, football, cheer, soccer and tennis." Mr. Seemore informed use. "What are trying out for?" I asked Richard and Roy. "I'm trying out for track." Roy told us. "Gar said that he was going to try out for football. So, I guess that's what I'll do that." Richard told Roy and I. What are you trying out for Roy asked me in a flirtatious tone. "I think I'm going to try out for cheer." I told them. "Karen is trying out too and she told me it's really fun!" I informed them "Girls trying out for cheer go to the left corner and football left corner." Mr. Mod told us all. So Richard and I walked to the middle then departed (when Kori and Richard were walking) "So, you have admirer!" He teased me. "Your crazy Richard Grayson. I said as I looked at eyes well tried. "Why does he were sunglasses in side?" I asked my self. He blushed and we went different ways. "There's something about that guy." I thought. Bang!! I shot my head up, it was Karen she ran over to me. "Ready to try out for cheer?" Karen asked me panting "Kori!" "What?" I asked snapping out of my daze. Karen smirked. After cheerleader try outs Karen Richard went to the chorus room. Chorus was boring surprisingly. But I heard Richards voice and frankly I didn't expect it! After class I went to my locker and got my things and left with Raven and Gar.