Chapter 1

"Goodbye Tyler" said Sally.

"Are you really leaving me for Dex? You promised to stay forever, you promised me."

"Yes, yes I am. He has a bigger dick than you and he is actually emotionally stable. I honestly do not give a flying fuck. You cry and whine too much. You aren't even attractive and you always look constipated."

"You promised you wouldn't leave though.."

'Some promises are meant to be broken."

"But you said you loved me" Tyler said, his voice cracking. You could practically hear his heart breaking through his voice.

"Oh grow up! Love ain't shit, and just because I said it didn't mean that I meant it" Sally retorted. Tyler proceeded into a full blown meltdown. "You aren't even a man and that's what I need, not some pussy ass bitch", and with that she had slammed the front door loudly and left without a trace.

Tyler felt himself shaking, his heart was pounding and stomach churning. A sharp pain pounced at his chest. He could barely breathe and felt as if he lungs were literally collapsing. He couldn't help but feel worthless. His world was slowly falling apart.

His phone buzzed and the screen lit up. it was a message from his friend Remy. He didn't answer because he was falling apart and trembling. Tyler wanted to be alone, for that's all he has ever known his whole life; loneliness.

Sally had been the only one to show him that he had real value and real potential, but now that she was gone he had decided to give up.

He slipped into an anxiety attack, feeling himself hyperventilating. Screams of agony were trapped inside, but couldn't seem to make their way out. Tyler sat by himself for over an hour talking himself out of it, but at times would think of Sally and it would get worse.

Eventually, he had calmed down and layed in his bed to rest. sleep sounded like the only medicine for him. It was a way to "die" for a while, a way to forget what had even happened, a way to feel no pain.

He stared up at the ceiling, thinking of nothing but sadness. A tear slowly rolls down his cheek as he drifts away into a momentaril coma.