Chapter 5

(3rd person pov)
Tyler grabbed his keys and belongings and exited the car. He went to go walk into his house when he heard a car door slam behind him.

"Hey shitbag" called Sally. "I want my fucking shit and you better have it all packed up otherwise I'm going to have Dex come over here and whoop your fugly ass."

"Oh fucking shut the fuck up Sally! No, I don't have your shit packed, in fact I'm setting everything on fire and there isn't shit you can do about it. I'm completely done with your bullshit, now leave the premises. Your negativity and hoe activities aren't allowed anywhere near me. Buh-bye ya nasty bitch."

"Oh? So you're going to be petty? 2 can play at that game."

" Go ahead. Can't break me more than you already have."

"Oh yes I can, and yes I will. I have some shit that could break you. And since you have nobody to turn to it'll hurt even more."

"I have Remy. She's the best there is and the best there ever will be. Now if you will ever so kindly fuck off. Toodles hoe."

"Oh, Remy didn't tell you? Damn shame that even your best friend won't tell you shit.."

"What the hell are you talking about?!?!?!"

"Wanna know why she was so sketchy on the phone earlier? Because she was with me. We had just gotten done making out. And after she hung up, her and I fucked right on that loveseat that you bought me last Valentine's day."

"You're lying. She wouldn't do that to me. She has a heart, unlike you."

"Fine, don't believe me, call her yourself. I have to go though, Dex and I have a date to go on."

Tyler immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket and texted Remy.

Tyler: Did you really fucking fuck Sally after everything we've been through

*3 hours later*

Remy: I'm sorry Ty-ty. I love you.

Tyler: Fuck off you trashy cunt