Chapter 10

Tyler was raging. He had so much anger built up inside and he just let it out. He punched his steering wheel and the car honked loudly. He unbuckled and threw the car door open. Storming up to the house, he knocked on the door violently. The door, once again, swung open.

"Tyler! I wasn't expec.." Tyler grabbed Dexters face and kissed him strongly. Dex pulled away. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to fuck me."

Dex smiled and grabbed the neck of Tyler's shirt and dragged him into the living room, slamming the front door behind him. They started to make out and Dex pushed Tyler onto the couch and layed on top of him.

Dex slid his hand up Tyler's shirt and he bit Tyler's lip and moaned slightly.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Asked Dex. "I'm a little...rough"

"Fuck the living shit out of me."

Dex ripped off Tyler's shirt and unbuttoned his pants. As Dex was doing this, Tyler slid both his hands up Tyler's shirt feeling Dex's rock hard abs.

They both slowly stood up, still kissing. They both slid their pants down, now only wearing their boxers. Dex slid his hand into Tyler's boxers, slowly groping his hard cock. Tyler moaned and slowly slid of his boxers revealing the rest of his body. Dex pushed him into a wall and turned him around so he could fuck him.

Dex shoved his cock into Tyler's ass causing him to moan loudly. He started to thrust in and out and with every thrust Tyler moaned. Then, there was a loud crash.

"What the fucking fuck?!" Screamed Sally as she dropped all of her groceries on the ground. The front door slammed shut.

Dex ripped his dick out of Tyler's ass and the both rushed over to their clothes.

"Get the fuck out of here Tyler! Dex, who the fuck do you think you are?! Do you not know how badly this could hurt someone? Cheating on someone! Especially with your ex!"

"For the record, you cheated on me with Dex soooo...how the hell do you think I felt?! This is fucking karma bitch. You're a piece of shit who needed a taste of your own medicine."

Sally grabbed the nearest thing to her and threw it at Tyler. It was a vase and hit Tyler in the head and shattered. He fell to the ground and passed out.

"Sally! What the fuck?!"

"This is what you get for cheating on me Dex."

"At least I didn't cheat on you first."