Chapter 2

The next morning Tyler woke up with a raging headache and a dry mouth. He realized that the amount of tears that were released from his eyes had cause him to be dehydrated. Quickly, he ventures to the his kitchen and grabs a glass of orange juice.

He goes back to his room the get dressed for his day. Walking into his room he realizes that his phone was blinking. He went over to it. Multiple messages from Remy.

Remy: That bitch!!! I will fuck her up next time I see her ass!

Remy: Are you okay boo?! I don't want you to be sad. You deserve so much better

Remy: Ty-ty...

Remy: That's it, I'm comin over tmrrw and I'm bringing you comfort food nd we are talking shit out.

Tyler decides that he is going to wait to answer her until after he had gotten dressed. He puts on a black v-neck shirt and a pair of faded skinny jeans. Then, he desperately scurries around to find his glasses. He finds them on his dresser and decides to reply to Remy.

Tyler: Hey, sorry I fell asleep. You can come over anytime. I have nothing to do today but sit in my own sorrow.

Remy: Okay I'm headin ovr rt now. Love ya

Tyler: You too

Within minutes, Remy arrives and busts into the house as if it were her own. She immediately hugs Tyler and forces him to sit at the dining room table.

"I got you some chocolate cookie dough ice cream, some pickles, and a teddy bear" She says. Tyler bursts into tears.

"I love you so much" he croaks.

"Tyler, look. Sally is a piece of shit. No one should ever be hurt like that, especially not you. You loved her unconditionally and she left you like nothing. Don't let this ruin you. Let it make you."

"Remy...she already ruined me. I give up. My heart is absolutely broken. She never loved me and she never will."

"I know Ty. I am extremely sorry. I hope that this ice cream makes you happy."

"She made me happy.."

"Yeah Tyler. She might've made you happy. But same thing happened with Jon and I. He fucking was everything. I will never speak to him again. And I will never talk to or look at Sally again. We can go egg her house sometime."

"Yes...that would be pretty great."

They continued talking and after what seemed to be endless hours of talking, Remy and Tyler decided to part ways for the day.

After Remy left, Tyler went numb again. He felt the loneliness. About an hour had gone by and he had an incoming call.