Chapter 6

The next morning, Tyler woke up to someone pounding on his door. He quickly scurried to the door and unlocked it. Immediately after opening it, he slammed it shut with haste.

"Tyler! Please let me talk to you! I have so much to say and I have so much to explain. Just..please...let me in."

"Go away."

"Do you wanna build a snowman?"

Tyler stormed to the door and opened it. "Keep it fucking short but explain what you have to to me. I don't want to deal with any more bullshit or any more drama. Keep it black and white."

"Okay...so, I have liked Sally since you guys started dating. Anyway, her and I would always make eye contact and smile and I found her so cute and..."

"Quit beating around the damn bush and tell me what went on"

"We started talking and eventually we would hang out. She would tell you that she was going to work, but in reality she was coming to see me so we could make out and bang."

"What the hell? Get out of my house. Right now, you know damn right how I felt about her and you did this the whole damn time you fucking dyke ass trash bag"

"Tyler, please, I love her...you have to understand that."

"I understand that you're nothing but a piece of shit. Get the fuck out of my house before I call the cops."

"But..."

"GET THE FUCK OUT!"

And with that, Remy left. Tyler sat on the couch and realized how much in his life was going on. He decided to binge watch OITNB and feast on a few bags of popcorn. After hours of Netflix, he had finally passed out.

RING RING RING! Tyler woke up to his phone ringing, alarmed. It was his mom.

"Hey Tyler...honey, I need to talk to you..."

"Yes ma, what's up?"

"So, Lexi (Tyler's sister) and your dad were driving to the store to go get groceries and to purchase a new dishwasher and turns out they got into a crash...your sister overdosed on heroin and she passed out while driving...they got hit by a semi. Tyler, you need to get to the hospital now"

"Is everyone okay?" Asked Tyler, feeling his heart break even more.

"Just...get here and you'll find out."

"Okay mom. I love you."

"I love you too."

Tyler hurried and grabbed a few things that he thought he might need. An extra change of clothes, $50, a charger, and his laptop.

Tyler tossed his "necessities" into the passenger seat and scurried to the other side of the car leaping in. His car actually started this time. He sped out of his driveway and down the road.

Once he hit the highway, he went 10 miles over the speed limit. He had to get there as fast as he possibly could. Then, he heard a siren.

"Shit! No no no no no no! I cannot get pulled over today"

Tyler pulled off to the side of the highway and rolled down his window. The cop car pulled behind and seconds later a cop was questioning him.

"Sir, do you know how fast you were going?"

"Uh, 90.. Officer let me explain."

"The only explaining you're going to need to be doing is explaining to me as to how you're going to pay for this ticket." The officer scribbled something on a sheet of yellow paper. "You fucked with the wrong officer today my young sir. Have a nice day" and with that, he was gone.

Tyler read the paper...he was fined $250.