Chapter 4

(Tyler's pov)
I punched my steering wheel so furiously! Why the fuck is this shit happening out of all days??? I seriously am stressing so hard. I can't do this anymore. Not today.

I decided to call Remy and rant to her on how shitty my life is. I called. The bitch ain't answered.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" I screamed. I called again and after two rings she sent me straight to voicemail. This repeated a few times before she actually answered.

"Hey"

"Why the fuck did you keep sending me to voicemail?"

"I....uhm, I...I was...I was making dinner and having a deep convo with my mom."

"Took you long enough to answer the fucking question. Don't seem suspicious at all. Tell mom I said hi."

"I will later. What's up?"

"I just got fucking fired and my piece of shit car won't even start."

"I'm sorry hun. Look I've gotta go. I'm...doing stuff."

"Are you seriously going to act like this?"

"Like what? All I've ever done is be supportive."

"You are acting like you don't care about my situation at all. All you had to say was you were sorry. Normally you rant about how to help and that you're going to come see me and watch movies or something."

"Oh, well I'm going to go. We can talk about this later."

"Okay, so I guess you gotta go."

"Yeah."

"I love you." And with that, Remy hung up.

What the fucking fuck?! So literally my only friend seems to not give a shit. She didn't even say I love you back! And just when I thought she had feelings for me all along. I guess I was wrong.