Best I Never Had

A few months went by and I had decided to keep the baby, I confided in my grandparents to help me but Hikaru doesn't even know yet...

I have no clue how he'd react if he knew I was pregnant with Rin's child.

I'm not even sure if I should even tell Gou, she'd probably tell him and honestly...I don't know if I can confront him. I wanted to tell Sosuke but then again...not really. For now loose clothing is doing the job, Akihiro found out because I wasn't partying with him and also he invited me out for drinks but I declined.

It's not all bad to be pregnant but I often wonder if it'll look like Rin or not. What about when it asks for him? What will I say?

Then again I'd only be holding Rin back seeing as his career is more important than anything.

I sighed.

I just want to have this baby already...

My grandparents want to adopt it and I'm considering it, after all they'd do a much better job at raising it. It would have a father figure and well it would have a pretty simple life.

Sakura says not to because in the future I'll probably regret not being there for the kid...

Ugh.

This is hard...

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" I said.

"Why haven't you come downstairs? I made a very nutritional breakfast for you ~ How are you feeling this morning?" Sakura smiled.

I shurgged. "I'm just thinking... Like about what'll happen once it's born I mean...I feel like it'll be better off with our grandparents."

"What? Jun, no. That's your baby, I mean if you don't want to tell Rin then whatever but don't be like that. I know you're only considering it since there's a possibility that it'll look like him, especially if it's a boy. Don't take it out on the baby" she said.

"What if you were in my position huh? Would you want to look at a baby that pretty much ruined everything for you? The only reason I didn't abort it was because you convinced me that it deserved to live and you're right it does. I'm letting it live so why can't I do as I please? Our grandparents would-"

"Oh yeah? And what will you do when he's older and sees that our grandparents are old? He won't even look like them! Obviously he'll look like you and Rin!"

"He? What are you some sort of psychic?"

"I think it'll be a boy. You don't want the doctors to tell you but I'm more than sure...it's a boy" she smiled. "But anyway, this is your fault. You wanted to have sex and you did, this was your result but it isn't the baby's fault"

"I was in love. I'm sure you and Makoto have too so shut up"

She began to blush. "Y-Yeah well Makoto and I are careful!"

"Whatever..."

She sighed. "Jun...just please do the right thing. Once he's born you won't want to let go...I know you'll change your mind"

I placed my hands on my tummy.

I don't know...I just don't want to be looked down on for being a single mother. Nor do I want my kid to be made fun of for not having a dad...

I'm just so overwhelmed by all this. I'm not sure what I'll do...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

-Few weeks later-

"Surprise!"

(●__●)

"Happy birthday Jun!"