Plogue

I am Jessica Killer, I'm 16 years old and I'm a sophomore. I'm not a good girl I'm a bad girl like my mom. I remember when I was 8 years old my mom would tell me stories about her in high school and how she met my dad. It was pretty sad and adventurous. My mom is Bethany and my dad is Dean. My dad always calls me his little girl. I'm a daddy's girl. I always have been. My Dad works as an engineer and my mom is a professional makeup artist. My Aunt Ana has a gang which is pretty cool. My Dad is teaching me how to shoot guns and My Uncle J is teaching me how to box. It's funny to me because my mom was trained by Uncle J too. My Parents act as if they're still young I mean they're only 36 to me that's still young. My Mom still races in the streets she's a legend and so are my aunts and uncles Ally, Annie, Cole, James, and Jesse. They're not my blood but they're really close to my parents. So they're like my aunts and uncles. I have good grades I have really good friends. My Best friend is Natalie Reese she has stunning blonde hair with pierce blue eyes. My other best friend is Jace Ross he has nice black hair with grey eyes like mine. This year was going so great until some kid showed up or that's what I thought. I've never seen him before. Natalie told me that he's been going to the same schools as me. I guess I never was a gossip girl. But he's the Badboy at school the Player. Who uses girls, and breaks hearts. I never noticed him before until now. I will never I mean never forget the day I bumped into Ruben Hearts. Because ever since then he's always been a living hell. Oh and how he will regret it.

Did he forget who I am?

That's right I'm The Killer's Little Girl.