Assumptions (part one)

**POSSIBLY A REMAKE IDK**

18 years ago- 3 years old
Jasmine p.o.v:

I was playing in the snow when I get hit in the neck with a snowball.

"SOWWY SOWWY SOWWY! I SO SOW- wow you're cute. I can't beliebe I hit a pretty girl... I'M SOWWY!" The cute boy sa-yells at me.

"I-It's oway. You're cute too ya know.. We're all cute!" I say in a cheerful tone. The boy sits next to me in the snow and I see his full face.. Woah.

"What's your name bweauty." Awh, he trying to flirt with me.

"Jasmine. What's yours?" I says flashing my teeth with a smile.

"Justin." He says. "Lets be friends."

A start of a beautiful friendship.

7 years ago - 14 years old

"JAS! JAS! GUESS WHAT?!" Justin screams through the phone.

"Justin... It's 2 in the morning wtf do you want."

"MY SISTER WAS BORN - WELL.. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, MY DAD'S NEW LADY FRIEND HAD HER BABY!!!!" He screams in my ear.

"Justin.. That's great, please stop yelling damn."

"Come to St. John's hospital! I have news!" I can literaly hear tbe smile on his face.

"Be right there." I get on my bike and start to pedal.. This nigga is real special since he got me up early in the morning on my bike to a mf hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Uh, Justin they won't let me in." I say to him through my cell phone.

"I'm coming."

"Okay."

I see Justin coming towards me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"She's with me." He tells the receptionist.

"Whatever." She snarls at me. Justin walks me to the stairs and looks at me.

"I'll beat you to the 7th floor." He says as he starts eunning up the stairs.

"Ah hell nah." I yell up the stair case as I head to the elevators. When it opens I go into it and press the 7th floor. "A nigga got me all fucked up."

When the doors open, I look around a see Justin isn't there so I hop out and laugh seeing him burst through the 'stair' doors with sweat just flowing from his forehead.

"What took you ao long?" I say in a fit of laughter.

"Shut up, let's go!" He says still perky.

"Uh-uh my nigga it's too early for all that.. Ima need you to knock it down a couple notches." I say to Justin as I wipe my eyes.

He ignores me as we walk in the room. I see Jeremy and his new baby mama holding a little girl in her arms.

"Oh my gosh, awwwwww." I saw as I'm handed a baby. "What's her name?"

"Jazmyn Bieber." Justin wispers in my ear. I gasp..

"Really oh my gosh!!" I say excited.

"Obviously she was named after you." Jeremy says.

"What?! Why?" I ask. What?!?!

"Justin wouldn't stop begging.." That hoe says. (NO HATE)

"Erin, you said you loved it.." Jeremy says.

"I do which makes it even more perfect." She says smiling at me.

Fake ass hoe...
I like Pattie better..
(Tbh, same)

6 years ago - 15 years old

"Jackson" I suggest. Today I'm with the Bieber's planning Erin's soon to be birth-giving ... Yeah. PLUS JUSTIN IS HOME!! Finally..

"Perfect! Maybe we could spell it a unique way?" Erin thinks out loud.

"What other way than J a c k s o n can we spell it?" Justin says.. Trying to be a smartass..

"J a k s o n?"

"J a c s o n?"

"J a x o n?"

"J a x o n? That's a good one.. Who said that again?" Jeremy asks.

"Me"

"Who's me?" We all turn to look at the front door.. Guess who was there.. Selena.

Justin's girl friend..

After Jazzy's birth, I've been having theae wierd feelings about Justin.. I'm like attracted to him. I can't be in love with my best friend.

"Heyyy Selena." I give her a fake smile.

"Wassap Jasssssssssss!" He hugs me tight. I hug her back.. I can't show my jealousy..

"Hay what's going on?" I smile to her. Shr pulls me into another room.

"I wanna give myself to Justin.. You know, let him take my virg-" I cut her off.

"Hold up!! He's 15 you are 17.. You're both underage.. You sure about that?" I hesitantly tell her. I can't give her hints.

"You like Justun don't you?" She says with mixed emotions on her face.
Uhhhhhhhhhhh

***********************************************

That's part one! I might make it like 3 or maybe even 4 parts! Sorry for the mistakes.. Blah blah blah ... And all the other shit I usually say at the end......

BYE

-JEWEL