Assumptions (part 4)

Gυyѕ, I aм ѕooooo ѕorry I нave вeen sooo caught υp wιтн тнe ғιrѕт ѕeмeѕтer ғιnalѕ.. I нaven'т goттen a cнange тo update

Justin p.o.v

I came home from my meet up with Selena and, before my conscience judges me, I only went to sing a song to Selena to get her opinion on it because I want to make my proposal with Jas perfect.

I walk up the steps to Jas and I's housr and I look far into the long driveway and see that Jas' car isn't there. Hm. I wonder where she went. I go up into our room and see half of the room empty and a note on my pillow.

Dear Justin,
Good luck with Selena, hope all is well with your guys off and on relationship. Lol, whatever you want you can have I guess. But, that's obviously not me, so why should I stay? I still love you
Love, Jasmine

No. Nonononono. This wasn't supposed to happen! No. Jasmine! I have no idea where she can be! She was here earlier, before I left today, so she has to still benin the neighborhood, she couldn't gone far. Hm.
I have absolutely no idea where she could be.. Maybe I'll just tweet or post something.

*TIME SKIP LIKE A LOT LMAO*
"JUSTIN BIEBER!"

I walk out from backstage on Ellen's show. Today, I'm here to try once more to get Jas, it's been around a month now and nonstop have I been trying to get her back and contact her.

I hug Ellen as I begin to sit down.

*More time skip because I wanna update today. Time skip to near the end of the interview*

"So, about you and Jasmine. You already explained the situation of why you were Selena but may I ask, where is Jasmine?" She asks me.

"Well, I have no idea, I've been trying my very hardest for her just to talk to me. She assumed that Selena and I were back together after she saw the video." I replied answering her question.

"What would you say if she was watching, or even in the audience?"

"I love you. This whole month has been hell for me without you. Please atleast leave my text messages on read.. I-I tried so many things and I'm running out. Ju-just hear me out.. Please?" I say sincerely as I looked into camera as tears made their way into my eyes. As if they were on a cliff (edge of my eyes) and they (my tears) wanted to jump, but if they jumped, they everyone would know that they were broken inside. That I was broken. (DAMN I JUST WROTE THAT SHIT I SWEAR I DIDN'T COPY ANYONE. I'VE NEVER SEEN SHIT LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE. well maybe I have, I just don't remember. Lmao) I hear the "AND WE'RE ON COMMERCIAL' and I get up and walk backstage all the way to my dressing room.

I look on my phone to find one new text message.

I open it and she says she saw my appearance on Ellen and is FINALLY giving me a chance

I open it and she says she saw my appearance on Ellen and is FINALLY giving me a chance. I call her and explain only like 1/100 of the whole story to her and she thinks it's all bullshit. She hangs up on me and now I have absolutely literally no Idea what to do if she won't listen to me. She still has the same number, so at least I know she didn't move really far because she didn't have to change her number. Why didn't she change her number?
Maybe I could get someone to track it? Noo, that's wayy to creepy. But do I want her back? Hell yeah, so this better be worth it.

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER HE GETS SOMEONE TO TRACK HER PHONE*

So she's still in the neighborhood, she didn't go far. Hmmm
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.
Hm.

HER APARTMENT THAT SHE HAD BEFORE SHE MOVED IN WITH ME!

**time skip**

I knock on the door of Jas's apartment and I see her beautiful face looking as tired as ever.

"Before you close the door, let me expl-" She cut me off my closing the door in my face. But lucky, I was able to put my front in front of the door before she closed it all the way.

"Jas. Let me explain. I promise on my beliebers that this is a misconception."

JAS P.O.V

On his beliebers? Damn he must be serious. So, I open the door a little bit more.

"Really Jas? You know what. Whatever. Thanks. Okay so, the whole thing on the internet of me singing to Selena was for me to practice what to do to you when I do this." He says as he gets on one knee and takes a velvet box out of his pocket. I open the door more as I pull my hands up to my face.

"Jasmine, I've loved you for soo many years and I can't bear anymore to see guys flirt you even when we are dating. I want you to take this ring and shove it up so far whoever flirts with you's ass that they'll know you're mine and only mine. I didn't want to propose to you like this, I wanted it to be like in the cheesy romance movies that you love and I wanted you to feel on top of the world. But yeah, uh.. I really suck at these so umm.. Yeah, uh, will you marry.. Me?"

"Um, I-I uh.." I pause and imagine a future with this dumbass. I've been so dumb to assume things and doubt Justin. I literally can see it wide and clear and I have no idea who else I would want to honestly be with.. My thoughts were interrupted as Justin says,

"Is that a yes?" Wait, I said that out loud?

"Yeah, ya did. Um, you are leaving me on the edge of a cliff right n-" I cut him off by jumping om him and kissing him all over his chubby cheeks as he smiled.

"Yes."

$+:$6-'3+('#589);$3√=¥|÷[¢£√¶{[¥¢Π=℅€
Guys I feel soooooo bad for not updating. Omg forgive me for all the mistakes and for how long it took love all y'all and the next one will most likely not come soon but it will eventually lmao.

-xoxo Jewel