Jealous (little smut)

Anna P.O.V:

Justin finally came home from his huge "Purpose tour." It was the perfect time for him to come home because we have a big get together coming up today. Yesterday, the day after Justin came home, my best friend gave me this beautiful dress to wear today.

 Yesterday, the day after Justin came home, my best friend gave me this beautiful dress to wear today

I wait by the door waiting for Justin to finish so we can go.

"Justin! Get yo white ass down here so we can go!" I yell. I don't get a response as I hear him get nearer to me.

"The fuck you wearin?" I hear him say as he grabs my ass with a firm grip and kisses my lips. I moan a bit as he starts to squeeze my ass and I pull away.

"Babe, we gotta go."

"We are already late, so let's just not go." He says as he grabs my ass again and attempts to kiss me again.

"You know black people always late. Let me rephrase that-- Black people are suppost to be late." I say that as I walk out the door with the car keys. Purposely swaying my hips more than I usually do to tease him. He runs to catch up with me and when he does he pulls me into his arms from behind and whispers in my ear..

"aye, slim thick wit yo fine ass. I might buy you a new bag."

"Boi if you don't take these keys, and drive us to that get together thing. You ain't getting shit from this body."

"Nooo baby."

"Well shut up and drive."

"Well can we get in the damn car first?"

"Let's go baby."

*skipping till they arrive at the mini party*

"DAMNNNNMNNN (Daniel) ANNA! YOU LOOK FINE ASS HELL!" The hostess says. Well the hostess is one of my closest friends, Tina, but damn she look good.

 Well the hostess is one of my closest friends, Tina, but damn she look good

"Oooo damn baby you looking good!" I say as I give her a hug.

"Thank you girl! You can go inside, my job is to greet everyone. Hehe." She says.

"Ok thanks." Justin finally says something.

He mumbles something that I don't pay attention to because of the beautiful decor that was in the room I just walked in.

I come back to reality as I see that Justin and I were late, but many people weren't even here yet. That's why we got such a good parking spot. A man, bery good looking, comes up to me.

 A man, bery good looking, comes up to me

"You're absolutely beautiful. That's all I wanted to say" He says to me smiling. I'm a little taken back because Justin's right next to m-- oh, he left me.

"Uh, thanks." I say and smile getting a little uncomfortable because he started to stare.

"Anna!" Justin says as he grabs my arm tightly and pulls me out of the house.

"Ow, Justin! Let go that hurts!" I say tobhim whining because of the pain he's causing me.

"Y'all just got here! You finna leave?!" Tina yells as Justin drags me to our car.

"Yeah, thanks!" Justin says a bit angrily as he picks me up, puts me in the passenger chair, buckles me up and closes the door. He gets in on the driver side and buckles up. He starts the car up and quickly drives away as I start to cuss.

"Fuck you Justin! Damn I can't take you anywhere! Fuck my arm really hurts! Why did you do that?!" I start rambling cuss words. He doesn't say a thing but he does take us home. When he parks, he immediately gets out and walk into the house that was locked, but he somehow got inside. He usually opens my side of the car door for me, and he didn't this time sonhes obviously very mad at me. But why? I get out the car a walk inside our house.

As soon as I turn around to close the door I hear Justin mumble something. I close the door and at the same exact time the door closes and I hear the click, Justin pushes me againt the door. I am now stuck between Justin and the door with my back facing Justin and my face smushed up against the door.

"You belong to me. Okay? Me. Only me." He says into my ear. "Say it."

"I ain't belong to nobody the fuck?" I say but it's a bit mumbled. He moves a bit so he can slap my butt.

"Who?" He says in a warning tone.

"I BELONG TO JESUS. NOW IF YO GETaTO ASS DON'T GET YA DICK OFF MY ASS I'MA SUCKA PUNCH YA." I yell.

"Oh, nono baby.. You belong to me. Not that guy you were flirting with." He tells me totally ignoring what I just said.

"I wasn't flirting. He just said I was beautiful and as simple as that he started staring at me. Why did you leave me in the first p-?!" I stop what I'm saying because I remember him mumbling something about a drink. But he doesn't pay attention he just changes the subject.

"You know how hard it was just to take you to that place while you are wearing that? I wanted to rip it off of you when I first saw you. I mean damn, and seeing you talk to that guys while him looking at you like that.. I couldn't help but be jealous.. and extremely horny." He explains to me that as I feel his hard growing through his joggers. The feeling of him growing on my ass was a feeling that made me horny as well. I manage to turn around and kiss him as he grabs my ass as we start to make out. We continue what we were doing earlier before we left but this time we actually make it to our bedroom. By the time we lay on our bed, we are both naked; we undressed each other on our route to our room.
And well, you know what happens next. The moaning, groaning and screaming of each others names..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the delay, but I hope y'all liked this and I'm sorry for the mistakes. I rushed a lot but I hope you guys are fine with that.

-xoxo Jewel

× update (6-30-17) THE CRINGE