PYD (smut)

GUYS I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT SMUT SO BARE WITH ME OKAY?

Sasha's P.O.V;
"Baby stop after I win this game, then we will do whatever you want." Justin said as I stood in front of the t.v. He paused it so he wouldn't get scored on and I sat on the couch next to him.

"Anything?" I purred into his ear. He bit his lip.

"Anything." He answered. I was horny af after he bit his lip and seeing him play his NBA 2K16 game and get all flustered with the refs and shit. I was turned on, you know what I want. Eventually he was done with his game and he set down his controller and looked at me. I bit my lip and looked at his lips. I'm now staring at his lips and I see that he has bitten his lip as well. I get up and go to the kitchen and I can tell that Justin followed me because his footsteps were really loud. I purposely bent down into the fridge to tease him a bit after I opened the door. I feel him grasp my ass with his big hands and I turn around smirking at him as he frowned.

"I wasn't done." He said and pouted.

"Yeah, you were." I said and attempted to walk out of the kitchen. But, he pulls me back into his strong grasp.

"Aye, SLIM THICK WITH YO CUTE ASS!" He yelled in my ear feeling all over me with his hands. He starts to get a little freaky as he sticks his head between my head and my shoulder.

"Mhm, Justin." I moan as he kissed my neck, his tonge repeatedly gazing my skin that's not dark, but it's not light either. He starts to run his hands through my my curly hair that's most likely going to get tangled after we're finished. (Hehe ;))

He looks at me looking deep into my soul (lol) by just looking into by brown eyes as I look back at him right into his brown eyes.

He attemps to take my button up off and fails, so I help him and I finish taking of my blouse. I drop to my knees and take his jeans button in my hands un-bottoning them. I pull down his pants and as he steps out of them, I take of my pants. Yes, while on the floor. I'm half naked now only in ny undergarments and he still has his shirt on along with his boxers.

"Take off your shirt babe." I say as seductively as I could and I could see him harden at the sight of me on my knees in front of him. He takes off his shirt in like 0.7 seconds and smirks down at me. I was about to pull down his boxers and he stops me.

"I'm about to be naked and you're still in your thong and bra.. Hm there's something wrong with that isn't there. Help me fix it." He says in a voice that makes me go wet.I take off my bra nice and slowly as I look up at him. He makes me stand up as he grabs my waist and puts me on the island (counter) with my feet dangling and my back laying down on the counter. He pulls down my last article of clothing and immediately dives into in between my thighs. (I'M ABOUT TO DIIIIIIVE IN) He first kisses up and down my thighs teasing me.

"Please don't tease." I tell him as I push my opening closer to his lips.

"Bgy mhm." Is all I hear as I feel the vibration of his lips moving on my heat.

He sticks out his tounge just to see what I do and I squrim because all I want is to feel him.

"Please." I whine. He sticks his tongue inside of me in exploring my pussy.
All I do is moan and groan and swivel under his touch and his tongue. As I wiggle he hooks his arms around my thighs to make it easier to eat me out. He stops to tell me to look him in the eyes. I sit up as he continues and he stares at me while carelessly swirling his tongue inside of me. I moan as I grab his hair making him moan sending vibrations throught my body.

"Yess! Baby just like that oh god yes!" I moan as I get closer feeling that familiar knot tying up inside of me.

"You like that?" He questions only stoping for a second to say that.

"Yes, yes baby don't stop I'm soo close. Yes, Justin, yes!" I scream as I feel myself beginning to spill my juices out onto him I moan his name as I feel myself emptying. Still staring into my eyes he drinks all of my orgasm juices and comes out from his natural habitat to tell me to get down and turn around. I do as I'm told and I hear him drop his underwear to the ground. I hear him grunt as the cold air hits his hard erection.

I feel him against me once again as he spreads my legs with his foot. He runs to our bedroom and comes back with a condom.

"May I?" I ask him as I take the package out of his hand. He smiles and nods as I roll the balloon-like item onto his length. He grabs himself and positions himself right under my opening.

"Ready for Daddy Dick baby?" He says and even though he's behind me and I can feel that's he's smirking. Just to boost his ego, I moan a yes. He sticks him imside of me and it immediately feels like I'm flying.

"Mhm, yes. Like that Justin yes!" I moan as he thrusts himself inside of me, then pulling himself out so that only his tip was in me.

"Mhm, you like that baby, you like it when I go inside of your tight little pussy and I pull out and I go back in deeper? You like that? You want me to do it again?" He says seductively as he rocks my body from the back. He's gripping my waist as he doing this and he rocks into me harder as I moan his name getting closer.

"I'm close baby mhmm you feel so good." Justin groans obviously about to cum.

"OH BABY I'M GONNA CUM YESS!" I yelled.

"Cu-cum for me babe." Justin says still pounding in and out of me. I climaxed while he's still reaching his and when I do my legs give. Luckily, I'm leaning against the counter top, so I lay all my weight on it as Justin climaxes into the condom inside of me.

"PYD." Justin wispered in my ear.

"Hm maybe I should interrupt your gaming time again.." I say out of breath low-key smirking.

©©©®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®©©©©
Guys tell me what you thought of that please! I need to know if I should make more and THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED ME WRITE THIS💖💖💖 Forgive me for the mistakes and I love y'all!

-xoxo Jewel

× update This is (6-30-17) Jewel here and I read back on this and it is soon cringe I am sorry omg