Assumptions (part 2)

Jas P.O.V:
"Uhhhh, no."

"I know when you are lying Jas." Selena tells me.

"Well, you don't know me well enough." I say crossing my arms.

"Just admit it."

"I don't like my best friend, that happens to be your boyfriend." I lue right to her. I don't hate her, but she needs to stop being up my ass.

"Yes, you d-" I cut her off.

"STOP! OKAY?! NO."

"Ooo you must like him.. I don't want him anyway. I'm just using him." She says smirking.

"Why the fuck would you tell me that dummy, I'm Justin's best friend, you don't think I'll tell him? Cause I am." Stupid bitch oml..

"He won't believe you, you should know, you are his 'best friend' He'll think you are just trying to break us up. Not warn him."

"Oh fuck you."
I start out the room to go back into the Kitchen where Justin now was in.

"Justin I have to tell you something that I absolutely need you to listen to me about, unless you want your heart broken."

"Uh, okay." Justin says hesitantly.

"Selena is usi-" A bitch cuts me off.

"Hey babe." Selena comes in and kisses him. She pulles away and says "Why didn't you kiss back?"

"Are you using me for.. Uh, what's his name.. Niall?" Justin says. Oh, he has noticed before.

"JuJu, baby no."

"My best friend of so many years just said you were, I've noticed you flirting with him right in front of me, I was waiting for an confession. I obviously wasn't gonna get one, so good-bye." He says with so much confidence.

"I'm so sorry, you've treated me like a princess and you deserve someone amazing. Like Jas, she's loyal and she's always there." She winks at me.

"Uhhh." I kind of just stand there.

"Welp, this won't be the last of me, you see me sometime, I don't know maybe the Kca's or something. Justin take carr of her okay?" She says as she walks out.

"O-okay?" Justin stutters just as confused as I am. That hoe is so bipolar. Oml.

"Ooookay.." I look at Justin.

"Okay." He says looking at me.

"Okay?" I say a bit confused.

"Okay." He says confirming the word.

Maaaybe, okay can be like our always." I say taking his hands and smiling.

"Okay." He responds. I smile.

2 years ago - 19 years old.
Justin's p.o.v

"Will, you go out with me?" Nah, I sound like a school boy.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Nah, now I sound like a pussy.

"We've been friends for so long and I want to keep it going forever, but as a couple. Okay?" I say to myself in the mirror.

"Okay." I hear from behind me and I feel arm wrap around me. "Sure hope you were talking about me."

"Duh." I say as I kiss her.

O9$?$9$+$8$!$8$!9%!$+$-%($9$!$+$$8 Sorry, it was so short. And I did use a TFIOS reference. I hope you liked it and I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I will have kind of slow updates and I'm greatful for your patience. Sorry for the mistakes and follow me on all my social media. If you want to follow me on something, just ask. ☺

-Jewel