4) Bagginshield

Monkeys. Monkeys everywhere. That's all Bilbo saw as his hobbit hole was being overrun with apes. Bilbo was afraid, as he's never seen such creatures before. He only had heard of them. Never thought they were real. He only had one thing to do. To call for his soulmate. Bilbo ran as fast as he could and yelled out, "THORIN!!!"
Bilbo waited for an answer but all he heard was the noises the apes were making. Not only were they in his house but all over The Shire. Bilbo thought it was foolish to call for Thorin. He was in Erebor, there was no way he would've heard him. But Bilbo still tried.
"THORIN THERE ARE MONKEYS EVERYWHERE."

Then everything went completely silent. Not even the apes made noise. All of a sudden, Bilbo heard Thorin's voice in the distance. It was faint but he still heard him. Thorin said, "aRE YOU IN THE HALL OF MIRRORS AGAIN, BILBO I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF THERE."
Bilbo looked beyond offended by Thorin's comment. Bilbo picked up a rock and threw it as far to Erebor as he could. The rock disappeared into the distance.
"OW." He heard Thorin yell.
Bilbo heard the faint sound of Kili's laughter. Bilbo continued to argue with Thorin.

2 hours later when they were done, Bilbo turned around to see the apes had left. He ran back to his home to see it was surprisingly clean. He walked all around his house, admiring everything. But he didn't see a banana peel on the ground.
"Aha! You almost got me there, Mr. Peel!" He exclaimed. He picked up the peel and headed to throw it away. Instead, he tripped on his own feet, and fell into the earth, never to be seen again.

The end.

****************************
This one is probably one of my favorites tbh😂😂🐒🐒🐒🐒