The Boy Across The Street

Word Count//394 words

Chapter 1

I just made it here in London,Uk Holmes Chapel,My mom got job here.At first I was not happy cause I would miss all my friends in America.I finally loosened up when I got here, and just to my luck, it was beautiful.

I started getting my suitcases from the trunk and putting them in our condo or as London people like to call it Flat. I went back outside to look around it was peaceful and the sun was shining bright.I looked across the street and there I saw someone looking at me it was a boy.He had curly brown hair I couldn't tell what his eyes color was, there was another boy he had Brownish kind of hair.They looked at me and started whispering to each other.Soon than my mom called me and I had to go back inside.

"Who we're you staring at?" my mom asked

"Oh Umm..." I hesitated

"Boys" She finished for me

"Yeah! Only one of them we're cute we'll in my opinion" I smiled

My mom rolled her eyes,I grabbed my suitcases and head upstairs to my new room.

***5 hours later***

I finally finished my room it looked awesome.My walls we're light purple.I had a huge dresser in front near the door.On the right side of my wall was a flat screen and on the left corner was my IMac computer.On the left was a wall glass mirror where you could open it and it was a large long closet where I put all of my stuff in.

My bathroom was just next door and it was just cream colored and it had two sinks,a shower,and of course a toilet.

Once I was done with unpacking and everything,I was tired and was about fall asleep when I heard a knock on my window. I walked over there and opened it,I looked down and I saw roses with a card on it.

The card:

Dear Paris,

Something about you is just ... Perfect xoxo

-Anonymous

I blushed and went to go find a vase for the flowers. Once I did I put on my pjs sliding into my covers, thinking about who was my "secret admirer"

*Edited*
*****•_•*****

I hoped you like it!:)

Please Fan,Like,and Comment please

It would mean the WORLD!!:)

Love ya!

-Zaria👽