Chapter 3

Word Count// 972 words

***Skip to where Paris is getting ready***

I just got out of the shower and drying my hair.I put on my Fresh top shirt that said Crazy Mofos with the sleeves rolled up, my black ripped up skinny jeans,and my black converse.My hair was in a curly high ponytail and I had on some Eos.

I checked the time on my phone it was 6:30 just in time for Isabella to come over.I checked myself one last time and put my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs.

By the time I hit the last step my door bell ringed,I opened it up.

"Hey!"Isabella Screamed

"Ayoo!" I screamed back

"You look absolutely gorgeous!"She grinned

"You too!" I said

Isabella was wearing a Fresh Top shirt that had Stitch on it from Lilo and Stitch with a purple tank top under it,Skinny jeans,and her black converse.Her pretty light brown hair was straight and she was wearing mascara and eyeliner.

***30 minutes later***

It was now 7:oo any minute now Harry and David would be here.

Like door bell rung, and I ran to go get it.

Harry was wearing a white shirt,black skinny jeans,and his black and white converse.

David was wearing a blue shirt that said Cool Story Bro,skinny jeans,and his blue Nikes.

"You girls look nice," Harry said eyeing me up and down whistle smiling like a idiot.

"Yeah agreed," David spoke, looking at Isabella,She blushed

"You guys don't look to bad yourself" I smiled back

"So you guys ready to go?" David asked

We nodded and got in the car and drive off.

***The movies***

"Hello, How may I help you?" The lady at the cashier asked

"Four tickets please for The Purge" David answered

"That would be $10 dollars please" She smiled

David payed for everyone and Harry payed for everyone's popcorn and drink.

"Thank you,You didn't have to do that I could have payed for myself and for the food," I said while heading a man my ticket to go into the movie.

"No,I was just being a gentlemen and I always pay for a beautiful girl like you," Harry said smiling.

I blushed and walked over to Number 5 and opened the door and went in.

We sat all the way in the back.It was Harry,me,Isabella,and David.

***After the Movie***

The movie was over and I was scared more than anything in the World! I look over at Isabella she looked like if she was paranoid she kept looking around with wide eyes like she just seen a ghost.Suddenly Harry pulled me back to reality.

"Paris are you okay?"He asked

"Hm? Oh..Uh...Yea I'm fine..I guess?" I lied I was scared.

"You want to come to my house to spend the night?" I looked up Harry and he nodded.

"You guys want to come too?" He asked David and Isabella They nodded and we headed over at Harry's house.

***Harry's House***

We walked upstairs to his room.I opened up the door and jumped on his bed it smelled like mint and I love Mint! Besides Vanilla.

"So what do you guys want to do?" I asked

"Let's Play Truth or Dare?" Isabella suggested

"Okay!" We all crowd around Harry bed

"Okay Truth or Dare Isabella?"I asked

"Um Truth"she said

"Do you believe in ghosts?"I asked

"Um..Not really" She said

"Okay Truth or dare Paris?"Harry asked

"Dare!"

"Go outside and yell I'm Gay at the top of your lungs"Harry started dying laughing

"Okay!" I got up and ran downstairs with them hot on my heels and opened up the door.

I stood right in front of his yard I saw people out on their porch and stuff. Than finally I took a deep breathe and yelled.

"IM GAY!!" Suddenly everybody eyes shot at me and looked at me in disbelief. I felt weird and turned around and my friends we're on the ground laughing they're heads off!

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" I protested

They finally stop laughing and went back in the house.

***1 Hours later***

It was last game of truth or dare it was David's Turn.

"Truth or Dare?"I asks David

"Dare!"He shouted

"I dare you too..."I looked over at Isabella and she looked at me she gave me the 'You better not' look and I gave her a half smile

"To kiss Isabella"I finished

David looked at me than Isabella,Than back to me again and than Isabella.

David scooted closer to Isabelle and lean in and kissed her.But Isabella didn't kiss back she broke the kiss and got up and ran out the door,I ran after her.

"Isabella,Wait!!"I yelled

We reached her house

"Leave me alone"She cried

"Why?"I asked

"You knew I liked him and I didn't want to kiss him,Why did you do that?!?" She asked slightly upset

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to I just I don't know? Im really sorry!"I pleaded

"Whatever" She scoffed,walk away and ran inside her house.

I looked up and saw Harry and David looking out of Harry's window. I walked back to my house.

I went upstairs and went into my room I shut the door and put my Pj's on.I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and my hair and put it into a messy bun.I turned the lights off and snuggled into my bed but before I could go to sleep I texted Isabella.

To:Isabella:)

From:Paris<3

Goodnight! And I'm really Sorry!:(

Xoxo

I turned my phone off and went to sleep.

*Edited*
*****•_•*****

Hiya! Did you like?!? Let me know whatcha! Think!:)

Remember:Fan,Vote,and Comment

Love ya,

Zaria👽