Chapter 6

Word Count// 1150 words

***2 days later***

Paris's Pov:

"WAKE UP PARIS!!" Isabella yelled

"5 more minutes mommy!!" I moaned and turned over

"IM NOT YOUR DAMN MOMMY GET UP NOW!!!" Isabella tone of voice changed, she grabbed a pillow and start hitting me numerous of times with it.

"OKAY,OKAY IM UP,IM UP!!" I shouted

"Finally! Hurry up before we be late! The boys are downstairs so get a move on!" She begged

"Late for what?" I ask

"Stop being a blonde,Were going to Los Angeles duh! Now get a move on!" She pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair and stuff. I got out of the shower and dried my hair off.I walked out and grabbed my clothes I was going to wear and put them on.

I was wearing a white palms print short sleeve crop shirt,with black distressed skinny jeans,and black martins. For make up I did my usual routine including eyeliner and mascara, topping it off with a bit of red lips.

I over checked everything and once I was zipped up, I headed downstairs to be greeted by the boys.

"Ready!" I said

"Finally!" Harry said, I glared at him and went to go put my suitcases in the trunk.

Isabella's Pov:

David,Harry,and I waited on Paris to come downstairs it was taking her forever! Finally within the next 10 minutes she came downstairs with her suitcases in her hands.

"Finally!" Harry said,Paris glared at him and went to go put her suitcases in the trunk, and I did the same.

I got in car and sat down next to Paris.

I was wearing a white shirt,with black skinny jeans with slits at the knees, I wore my all black Chelsea ankle boots. My makeup was the usual mascara and eyeliner thing. I added some finger rings to spice up my outfit and wore my hair natural.

"Are you guys ready?!?" Harry asked with a huge smiled plastered across his face.

"Yes!" We shouted Harry started the engine and drove off

"HERE WE COME LA!!" Paris and I screamed laughing.

***The Airport***

Paris's Pov:

After all the security check and all that good stuff we boarded the airplane and took are seats it was three seater so we decided that Isabella and I will seat together and David and Harry will seat in front of us. Isabella got the window and I sat in the middle I put Isabella pillows and stuff on the seat next to me so no one else could seat there.

"I'm so happy that we're all going on a trip to Los Angeles together!" Isabella exclaimed

"I know me too!" I agreed

***Several Hours Later***

Harry's Pov:

It was night time now and I was sleepy I looked over at David he was snoring silently, I turned over behind me at Paris she was sleeping, she was so beautiful even when she slept. I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic of her and put it as my lock screen (I know you might think that's creepy but she's cute)

I turned around back in my seat and fell asleep.

***Next morning***

Paris's Pov:

I woke up my eyes was burning cause of the sun shining,I looked around we were still on the airplane.

I check my phone for any messages, No messages.

I heard Isabella mumble.

"David?" I giggled

"Isabelle...ISABELLA!!!" I shouted/whispered

"Huh?..Yea?...What?" She jumped up looking around

I started laughing my head off

She gave me a death glare "Shut up!"

"Good morning!" I wiped my tears away.

"I'm getting you back for that!" She muttered

"Wait..What? I didn't do anything your the one over calling David in your sleep!" I laughed again, but more louder this time

"What..No I didn't!" she blushed, trying to look angry.

"Sure you didn't" I patted her back but she slap my hand.

I giggles silently.

***In LA***

We we're finally in Los Angeles!!! I was extremely excited.

We got a cab and hoped in we headed to our hotel we were staying in Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel it was beautiful well in the picture that I saved in my phone especially at night.

We made it and I was the first one to jump out the taxi, I went to the back of the cab's trunk and grabbed my suit cases I looked up and saw in big bold red letters HollyWood Roosevelt Hotel.

I walked to the entrance a blonde women stood at the front desk with a smile on her face.

"Hi,How may I help you?"She asked

Harry came in and answered for me

"Yes,Reservations for Styles Please?" He said

She check her computer and nodded

"Yes Here is 4 keys, Your room numbers are 244 and 245,Thanks for choosing Hollywood Roosevelt"

"Thank you" Harry smiled and with that we went to the elevator.

"Question why two rooms?" I asked

"Well I figured that Isabella was not gonna sleep with me (Isabella shook her head) so I told Harry to get two rooms" David said

The elevator stop and opened we exited the elevator and waked to our rooms.

Room 241,242,243,244,and 245 "Here we are"

Isabella and I walked into our room it was really nice I loved it the walls were a pretty light brown,the bed were so comfy and soft,on the side there was lit candles on a table and a little white arm chair near the window (which I have to add has a beautiful view of Los Angeles Hollywood Sign) ,a tv,a little mini fridge with snacks and drinks it was like heaven.The bathrooms were nice and clean.

After unpacking and stuff I was sleepy my eyes were slowly coming to a darkness when Isabella hit me with a pillow.

"GET UP! Come on let's go explore LA!!! Oh! Oh! Oh! Let's Go see the Walk Of Fame?!?" She shouted

"NO! I'm very tired cause I didn't get a really good sleep on the plane and we are going to go see that tomorrow so umm..No!" I yelled/kind of whispered

"Fine!" and with that she stormed out the room and went next door.

Finally my eyes closed but not for long cause Harry and David came in my room,Harry shook me awake.

"Come on! Get up let's go explore La Babe" He said

"No! I'm tired and I told Isabella that we were doing that tomorrow!" I whined

"Okay sweetie" He smiled

"Come on Isabella give her some rest" He kissed me on the top of my head and shut my door.

I smiled and went to sleep

*Edited*
*****•_•*****

So did you like it?!? They are in LA,California!! Haha

Remember:Fan,Vote,Comment

Love ya,

Zaria👽