Chapter 12

Word Count// 667 words

David,Isabella,and I went to go check on Harry to see if he was okay.

David texted me last night even though I was sleep. Saying that Harry wasn't their when he went back so he went to Harry's house and the lights were off so he figured that Harry came back and feel asleep.

I brought some aspirin and his favorite drink from Starbucks.

I didn't knock on the door,I just walked in cause I had the key.We went upstairs and as soon as I opened the door I was filled with tears and anger.

I looked around the room to see Harry sleeping and a naked girls beside him.

"WHAT THE FUCK HARRY?!?!"I screamed

He immediately woke up and looked around his eyes were shocked.

"Paris what the- this isn't what it looks like"

Harry quickly got up putting on pants an coming close to me.

"Don't you dare touch me!" I warned

"Paris just listen to me, I was drunk and-"

"I can't do this anymore" I ran downstairs and started running to my house.

"Paris wait!" Harry yelled running after me

Once he finally catch up to me he grabbed my arm.

"Please Paris List-"

"No! You listen to me! I don't want to do this anymore! Just leave me alone and stay away from me!" I unclip the airplane necklace he gave me and gave it back to him and ran inside my house.

Harry's Pov:

I was on the edge of tear.I made a huge mistake to a girl I didn't even know it was a drunken mistake and I felt disgusted with myself.

By the time I went back to my house the girl left and Isabella and David were just leaving they didn't even say anything to me they just left.

I started throwing things across my room. I grabbed the picture frame that I had on my night stand next to my bed. It was Paris and I we were on the beach and she was on my back smiling happily and I was making a funny face. I smiled and frowned and slammed the picture on the ground it shattered into millions of pieces and I punch the wall which made a huge hole in my wall.

I ran my hand through my curl and pulled my locks in frustration.

I need to get Paris back I don't know how but I just need to get her back.

Isabella's Pov:

David and I went to Paris's House to check on her.

We didn't knock we just went in and went upstairs and there she was laying on her bed. Tissues were everywhere,Her back was turned to us so she didn't notice when we came in.

"Paris are you okay?" I said, talking soft

"No! He cheated on me I know it was a drunken mistake but still my heart is broken into a million pieces and I just don't know what to do right now" She cried

I started rubbing her back "I'm so sorry Paris"

She nodded her head and brought the covers up to her chin.

"I loved him Bella, I actually loved him. I loved the way his dimples would show when he smiled. He would always find away to make me laugh and to smile, but now I don't even know who he is anymore.. Why me?" She cried harder than before.

I started rubbed circles on her back to calm her down a bit whilst she buried her face into her shirt.

After she calmed down, Paris rose her head up and spoke,

"I just want to be alone right now thank you for coming to check up on me, you too David" She slightly smiled

"You know I will always be there for you"I smiled

She nodded and I gave her hug and David did the same and we left her room.

*Edited*
*****•_•*****

Short but sad

Vote and comment please

Love,

Zaria👽