Chapter 19

Word Count// 1574 words

Paris's Pov:

Wow it's been two years with Harry,Isabella,and David. I remember when we all first meet. Isabella and I were 17 and David and Harry were 18. Now we're 18 and 19.

I'm packing my stuff because I'm moving back to New York just because my mom is making me. She said that I can't live by myself with Harry,David and Isabella,she said she didn't trust me. I mean I've been living with them for the past two years! And she didn't say nothing!!!My mom thinks that Harry and I are taking things to far with the whole wedding thing only because I'm 18.

*Earlier this morning*

"Why does London have to be so beautiful?!?" I joked

Harry chuckled

"Come on Isabella last one to the end is a rotten egg!" David yelled running down the London bridge. Harry ran away too.

"Umm..." I trailed off

"Umm...What?" Isabella asked

"ImmovingbacktoNewYorkcauseofmymom!" I said rushing my words.

Isabella gave me a 'Wtf' look which meant to slower my words

I took a deep breathe "I'm moving back to New York because of my mom" I say

"YOUR WHAT?!? NO! WHY!?!" Isabella yelled making people who passed by us, look at us weirdly

"Yeah, My mom said she doesn't trust me, she said that Harry and I were taking thing too far and that I have a whole life ahead of me" I said

"But...Wow..You know your gonna have to tell David and Harry..Well I'll tell David but Harry.." She trailed off

"Yeah I know" I look down at my shoes.

"It's okay! I'm pretty sure your mom is gonna change her mind" Isabella hugged me

"No,I have two days and my mom gonna come pick me up from the airport"

"What about the house?" I shrugged

"She's gonna sell it it"

I started to walk the direction towards the house

"Where are you going?"

"Home I'm going to go start packing, tell Harry I said I'm was tired" She nodded and ran towards the boys direction.

Harry's Pov:

We had just made back to Paris's house for some reason she left that's not like her to leave.

I went upstairs to check on her. When I opened her bedroom I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you doing?!?" I asked

I could tell I scared her cause she literally almost jumped like 2 feet in air.

"Gosh! Don't scare me like that! And packing"

Packing?! What she mean by packing?

"Packing for what?" I sat down on her bed.

"My mom wants me to move back to NY with her because she thinks we are moving too fast, and that she doesn't trust me and I have a whole life ahead of me" I could tell in the look of her eyes she was about to cry.

"WHAT? HOW WE AGREED THAT WE WOULD WAIT FOR THE WEDDING TILL WE WE'RE READY!!!" I yelled, I was filled with anger.

David and Isabella came in. David tried to calm me down. Isabella sat next to Paris.