Chapter 17

"It feels so good to be back in New York"I say

"Yeah your house is huge and amazing!"David said.

I laughed "Thanks!"

We were in New York for New Years with my parents.My mom and dad were upstairs in there room.While Isabella,David,and I were downstairs.Harry went some where he should be back by now!

"OMG! GUYS!!!"I heard Harry's foot steps coming into the living room

"What?"I asked

"Well I was at the store and I saw my friend Ashton.He invited us to his new years party,you can look him up on YouTube he is in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer"Harry said

"Awesome and okay!"I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and click the YouTube app.It pulled up and I click search I typed in 5 seconds of summer and their song HeartBreak Girl came up and I clicked it.

The video was over and I have to say 5sos is sexy.Luke is so Hot!

"Their good!"I say

"Yeah!"Isabella agreed

"What time does the party start?"I asked

"Eight" Harry replied

"So in about three hours!"I say

"So what do we do than?"Isabella mutter

"Let's go to the park and have a picnic" I suggest

"Okay"Harry said

I went into the kitchen and packed left over sandwiches,chips and Voss water (THE BEST WATER EVER!).

"Come on!"I said

***

It was now 7 we only had an hour just to get ready.I went upstairs to my room and took a shower.I washed my body with vanilla sent body wash and condition my hair.I quickly washed off and got out and dried my hair.

I decided I wanted to dip dyed half of my hair brown so it was black and brown,But it's only temporary.

After I dip dyed my hair I brushed my teeth.I went into my closet and got out a short red dress with red pumps.I curled my hair and painted my nails white.

I looked at myself one last time and grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

Everyone was dressed up.

Isabella was wearing a grey oversized sweater,white flowy skirt,and black converse.Her hair was in really loose curls in a high ponytail.

Harry was dressed in a white shirt,grey skinny jeans,white all star,and his black blazer.

David was wearing a black shirt,skinny jeans,and black vans.

*Ashton's Party*

"Hey!Come on in!"Ashton greeted us in and the music was blasting.

"Awesome! House"I yelled over the music

"Thanks"Ashton smiled

God! He was hotter in person,but Luke was so damn sexy.But yeah I know I'm with Harry.

Isabella and I were over at the Bar drinking a few drinks.

Than we went to the dance floor because Lohanthony a famous Youtuber,was in the middle of the dance floor twerking.I legit almost screamed and so did Isabella.We ran over there and talked to him and took a picture.

Ashton got on stage

"In five minutes we'll be counting down to the new year!"

I went to the bathroom to check on my hair and stuff.

Harry's Pov:

"Where's Paris the countdown starts in two minutes"I asked Isabella

"Hold on I'll go get her"She ran off through the crowd and disappeared.

I went to the rooftop and looked out the beautiful view of New York.

"You were looking for me?"I turned to see Paris she looked gorgeous as always.

"Yes I was"I said

We heard them counting down so we did too.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!"

"Happy New Years baby!"We kissed and electricity shot throw my body.It felt amazing

Soon the fireworks shot into the sky with different colors everywhere.

***

Paris's Pov:

"Hey mom and dad I'm home!"I yelled and plopped on the couch.

"Where's your friends"My mom asked

"They went upstairs to their rooms"I said

"Oh! Happy new years! Did you have fun at the party?"She sat down beside me.

"You too!and yes! It was awesome! I had fun tonight!"I smiled

"Well that's good honey!"She smiled back

"Yeah,Well I'm gonna go to bed! Goodnight!"

"Goodnight"My mom called back

I put on my over sized sweater,tribal leggings and my socks.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun and went to sleep.

***************•_•******************

Well hope that was long enough for ya? If not well I'm sorry:) But yea just 4 more chapters!!

BUT THANKS FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO ARE READING MY BOOK!<3

Love,

Harry's Wife😉