Chapter 16

Word Count// 255 words

Paris's Pov:

It's was a white snowy day today. Harry,David,and I were outside throwing snowballs at each other. While Isabella was inside probably trying to skateboard in the house.

"I'll be right back,I'm gonna go get some stuff for the snowman" I said to Harry and ran back into the warm house.

"Please don't break anything Isabella my mom would kill me even if she's back in New York!!!"
I panicked, hoping she wouldn't break some glass or something.

"Why is your mom in New York?" She asked

I shrugged "I don't know? She didn't really find something that she liked here so she moved back and now she works at a fashion place"

"When does she start?"

"After New Years" I say

"Oh we'll that's cool" Isabella nodded

"Yep!" I smiled, and ran upstairs in my room and got all the stuff, I needed to make the snowman.

After while it was getting dark and the snowman was finished. The Black buttons were the eyes, Black yarn was the mouth,and a carrot for the nose. Harry put a scarf around it,and David put a SnapBack on.

I snapped a picture of it and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

After that we went back inside. I made hot chocolate for everyone except for Isabella she ate marshmallows. We sat around on the couch and watched The Polar Express.

*Edited*
*****•_•*****

Short yep I know short! But yeah:) I hope you guys love this book!

Love,

Zaria👽