3.1

9:47 am

Gilinsky >

I heard knocking at my door, I groaned as I arose my bed.

I limped over to the door and looked through the peephole of the door.

A smile started to appear on my face as I opened the door.

"Shawn my boy" I said greeting him with a hug.

"Hiya Gilinsky" He said softly, his voice always was soft.

"When's the last time you talk to Avery since we moved states?" He asked, the first thing he asked. Guess he was thinking about her.

"Uh actually we shield talk about that" I said.

"Adam has her" I added.

"What?" He said you could see the fear in his eyes.

"Yeah she moved into her house and he took her, to get us back for not paying him" I said sadly.

"We have to get her back we gotta...uh..." He rambled.

"Shawn calm down we aren't giving up alright where going to find her" I said trying to calm him down.

"Well shit Gilinsky I know you aren't giving up cause if you do I will personally slaughter you!" He threaten in a deep tone.

And I knew he mean it.

I gulped.

"Would you two shut up" Johnson said as he pulled his covers up above his head.

"Shawn's here" I said.

"I know, could tell by his voice" He said.

"How ya doing Shawn?" He added.

"I'm good Jack, How about you?" Shawn asked.

"Not good my damn arm feels like it's going to rip off my body" He said sitting up in pain.

"Well my leg doesn't feel any better" I whined.

"What happened to you two?" He asked.

"Adam" We both said in unison.

"He blew up a building were in, Kenny died and we barely made it out" I said.

"Oh god" Shawn said dragging his hands through his hair.

I took in a deep breath.

"Welp......we're looking again if you want to help" I said letting it the breath I took in.

"Yeah, yeah totally" He said nodding his head anxiously.

"Ok well inform the guys then" Johnson said.

Cameron>

"Nash what are we going to do" I said my voice cracking.

"I honestly don't know Cam" He said blinking his eyes slowly.

We just sat in silence not really knowing what to do...

Until I heard my phone ring.

"Hey Cam" Gilinsky said.

"Hi G wassup?" I asked.

"Well Shawn just came back from tour, and I told him....everything" he said.

"Alright send him over and well call the rest of the guys, meet us at the wearhouse" I said and hung up.

"On the road we go" I said.

He nodded and grabbed his coat.

And we set off....

*CAUTION GRAPHIC CONTENT AHEAD*

Last night

Avery>

"WHAT. HAVE. I. TOLD. YOU. ABOUT. SPEAKING. WHEN. YOUR. NOT. TOLD." The stranger yelled putting slashes on my back with every word he said.

I just sat there my hands and feet tied to the chair I was straddling, crying my eyes out.

"Its not that hard to stay outta trouble Avery, its really not...all you have to do is...listen" He said coming around to my face and lifting up my chin to face him.

He took his two fingers and dragged them across the whip wiping my blood off of it and slinging it onto the floor.

"Now let's get you cleaned up, I think you learned your lesson" He said.

"Madison honey please run Avery some bath water" He said to Madison sitting in the corner facing me.

"Yes sir" She said smirking as she passed me.

He kissed her on her cheek as she headed off.

I rolled my eyes.

Trying not to cry anymore.

I use to scream but he would just beat me more.

So I stopped....they broke me.

But I still have hope that Jack or Kian or Cam will come.

Hopefully they come.

Please come.

Well that was.... Something huh?

Well there you are folks and there's more of Avery POV to come BTW.

Alright see ya my beautiful potatoes.

Sorry I've been calling literally everyone a potato for the last couple of days.

See ya loves
  ♥, T