2.6

Gilinsky>

What
The
Fuck

"What just happened?" I asked my voice kinda shook.

"Someone just kidnapped Avery and I think I know who" Nash said and walked over to his computer.

"Do you think he's back again?" Cam asked.

"Yeah it has to be him." Nash said as he opened his laptop.

I just stood there in shock what just happened.

Avery just got kidnapped...

Don't get me wrong I can live not being around her, but when I know she's not safe. That's a whole different story.

"Hey G you ok?" Sammy asked.

"I dunno" I said blinking once in shock still.

I looked over at Carter who was on the verge of crying.

"Hey Carter it'll be alright ok, everyone chill out" Taylor said pacing around.

"You remember what happened last-" Aaron spoke but was cut.

"Hey! What happened to Lacey won't happened to Avery I wont let it." I said quickly and stern.

"Come guys we need to think if something." Cam said.

"Yeah he's right everyone just calm down" Nash said turning his chair around to face us.

"I might have a plan" he said.

Shout out to the name Lacey I got from my home bitch book called Catoptrophobia her account: booty_had_me_like-oh go check her out she writes amazing books.

She ugly but her books on fleek... Naw I'm jp but frfr check her out she won't disappoint you.

Oh and be prepared to laugh at the books she writes.

Sorry for the short chapter but the next one I'd gon be kinda long so be prepared for that.

♥,T