4.2

Avery>

"Carter...I need your help" I spoke through the phone quietly.

"Avery it's 3:40 in the morning" He groaned on the other side of the phone.

"I know but Carter I really need help please" I begged tears almost coming out my eyes.

"What's wrong??" He asked giving me his undivided attention.

"....I think I have feelings for Cameron" and with those words Carter flipped out.

"AVERY WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" He screamed at me.

"I know Carter, I know-"

"No actually you don't know anything, Cameron has been trying to split you guys up since you two got together! and the fact that you think you can even like Cam, CAMERON FUCKING DALLLAS. Jack busted his ass for you, He saved you from Adam, He's the one who brought you to the hospital AVERY for gods sake!" Carter yelled at me.

"but Carter I can't just wash away my feelings for Cam-"

"Well Avery you better do something because Jack is possessive and he will 'kill' for you"

What did he mean Jack would kill for me??

Gilinsky>

"What is wrong with Cam?!" I say to myself pacing the floor of my hotel room

I couldn't stay in that house with him. I had to do something cause boy when I tell you I wanted to punch the shit outta him.

"Jack listen you should calm do-" Johnson spoke trying to settle me down.

"Calm down! CALM DOWN! You want me to calm down Cameron is always doing some shit like this. This is why I fucking hate him" I screamed flipping over the table and my vein popping out my neck.

 This is why I fucking hate him" I screamed flipping over the table and my vein popping out my neck

"Hey it'll be ok Avery is loyal she'll stay with you. There's no way she's leaving you for Cam, no way." Johnson said trying to cheer me up.

"Whatever man, I need a fucking drink" I said walking away.

You just wait till I get my hands on him.

You just wait...