2.8

No ones>

All of the guys are currently in a storage building that Cam and Nash owns.

"Where in the hell are we?" Sammy asked while getting out of the car.

"Well Sammy you of all people should know you can't fight a war" Cam said while opening the building door. "Without weapons" He said finishing his sentence. Then the lights turned up.

The whole place was fill with guns of all types, grenades, flamethrowers, bombs, and some machete's.

"This is all me and Nash have right now" Cam said.

The guys entered the building and started to explore the weaponry.

"This will due" Gilinsky said with a smirk.

"He won't know what hit em." Johnson said.

"So where do you think he's keeping her?" Kian asked.

"I dunno, ugh....maybe we can relate back to where he keep Lacey the last time" Kenny suggested.

"Alright well Lacey was kept in the basement of that old run down house" Johnson said.

"Ok well we should just look at old places" Gilinsky said.

"Ok, but the question is where are we going to find a old run down house at in Chicago" Nate said picking up a bomb.

"Ugh...we can try the ghetto part of Chicago" Taylor suggested.

"Why it gotta be ghetto tho" Carter said scrunching his face up.

"I'm just saying" Taylor said throwing his hands up in surrender.

Cam rolled his eyes.

"Guys we're running out of day light, we need a plan, we need to know where this son of a bitch is" Gilinsky said.

"Yeah so we can blow is fucking brains out" Taylor said hype with excitement and cocked his gun.

"Yeah Taylor so you can blow his brains out" Gilinsky said smiling at Taylor.

"Alright last I found of him was here in Chicago, Illinois. So either he's still here or he's gone and I haven't been informed yet." Nash said dragging his hands through his long hair.

"Alright well guess we need to start looking" Gilinsky said and we all spilt off into groups.

Cam and Nash

Carter and Matt

Sammy and Nate

Jc and Kian

Kenny and Johnson
Gilinsky

Ricky and Sam
      Taylor

(Oh yeah Connor, Aaron and Shawn, Trevor aren't going to be in a couple of chapters cause I feel like they might die in a actual war so.....yeah)

"Alright meet here at 12:30 on the dot, got it?" Cam said.

"Yeah"

"Alright grab some ammo and roll out" Nash said twirling his finger for the 'roll out'.

They grabbed small weapons and left in the groups to search Chicago for ------.

Oops almost gave his name away.

But anyway, How's the book so far?

Do you like it.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you want to.

And thanks a bunch for all the reads, votes and comments.

, T

If you read this comment FREE MY NIGGA AVERY

BTW I got that from booty_had_me_like-oh