4.1

Cameron>

"OH FUCK!! Cameron AH go faster please" Avery begged as I slammed into her.

"Mmm fuck Ava" I groaned grabbing her hair.

Her body was so smooth, her moans were so sexy. She was everything I wanted. Everything anybody wanted.

"Cam!!" She screamed.

"Cam!!" She yelled louder.

My eyes shot up and she rubbed her eyes looking at me from the stairs.

"What are you doing here??" She asked.

I looked at my surroundings. I was in her living room on the couch.

"Um.. I had to keep watch in case someone... tried to kill you or something" I struggled to get out.

She made a small smile and started towards me.

"Is the couch comfortable?" She asked.

"Y- Yeah... it's fine" I choked out.

Resisting the urge to kiss her, trying to fight from tearing the clothes off her body and fucking her senseless.

God why is she so addicting.

"Hey Cam can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Well you kinda did" I chuckled lightly.

"Shut up this is serious" She laughed pushing me away playfully.

"Do you think me and Jack have a future together?" She asked.

'Wow' I said to myself processing the words she just said to me. Avery just asked me about her and Jack's future when I wanna ruin it.

"Honestly Ava um... I think that what happens... happens and if you and Jack end up not together anymore then... so be it" I spoke.

"But Cam you didn't answer my-"

"You know what Avery I've been wanting to tell you something, I'm in love with you and honestly I don't care if your with Jack because I'll never stop trying to win you over... Jack might beat my ass but that's a risk I'm willing to take....all for you." I spoke out, god it felt so good to get that off my chest.

"CAMERON DALLAS!" Jack screamed stomping down the last two remainder steps.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU MAN!!" He screamed at me.

"Jack, hey don't hurt him okay.... don't hurt him" Avery said softly running in front of me as Jack stepped up in my face.

"No I'm doing this anymore Cameron is always taking my women away from me and I'm tired of it" Jack spoke his face filled with anger.

"Hey you don't have to worry about it ok... I'm yours" She said almost with a hesitation.

Is it possible Avery might actually love me back?