Who the heck?

~During lunch at school~

*Marceline's POV*

I scooped up the weird looking thing in my bowl(which was supposed to be gravy).I stared at my spoon for a long time before deciding stuffing it into my mouth.I took a deep breath and as soon as the spoon neared me...

"Are you really gonna eat that?"someone said from behind,causing me to drop my spoon.

"Like it's your business..."I wanted to fight back when I turned around and saw Finn using his hands to press against the top of my chair.

"Ahhh...mmmm"I wanted to shout really loudly when he covered my mouth.

After regaining composure,

I asked,"What are you doing?"

"Not much really."

"Why aren't you with your group?"I asked,using me spoon to point at his group of friends.

"I was placing my plate back and decided to dropped by.Didn't know you were in a middle of trying to eat that"he explained.

"What?Oh,this?Well,you are right.I..."I was interrupted by whispers and giggling from my friends.I couldn't make out what they were whispering about but a sentence came out unusually clear as if it was on purpose.It was...

"Are they dating?"

I had a really 'what?" face on me and started spacing out.

"Are you okay?"Finns hand appeared on front of me.

"Um,yeah.I think you should head back to your friends."I said softly.

"Okay,but take this."he said as he placed a lunch box on the table.

"Wait,what's..."

"Bye."he said in a cool tone and left.

"Wow!"the girls around me whispered-screamed.I opened up the lunch box and found some rice,meat and a small container of miso soup.What?was the first thing that came into my mind.All of my friends peered into the lunch box and whispered-screamed again.

*sigh*that dude really is...

*Fionna' POV*

"So...how did it go?"I asked excitedly.

"Okay,I guess."Finn replied.I had prepared a small much for Finn to give to Marceline.

"I passed the lunch box just like you said..."he continued.

when he was rudely interrupted by someone.

"They're here,they're here!!"Bubblegum saidas she came rushing towards me.

"Who?"I asked.

Soon,a group of guys dressed in elegant-looking uniform came in front of me.

I looked up and was really shocked.It was...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who are those people?Does Fionna know them.Read the next chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!Do you like this chapter?Sorry I left it in suspense.I already have everything planned and I hoped the next chapter could be written today!Happy reading and may the odds be forever in your favour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pls vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~