Lunch

Hey Lila Eve called from a distance is that the guy you told me about. Then Lila losses Name but doesn't knows it. Yep and John is off my case now. How did you get him off your back. Remember the time when I did a Favor for Lynn and he said when ever I need a favor just ask so I told him to give me a huge and a kiss on the check, plus I made sure John was looking. Wow I thought he wouldn't give up in till you got kissed on the lip from somebody. That is what I thought but I guessed wrong and the happy part is James now that were just friends. How do you know that he knows the you and Lynn are not dating. Lynn told him that we are not dating so no we have no problem. Lila you do have a problem and it is that James isn't here. No he is right there watch. James! What dixe girl and I now were the lunch room is but I thought you were right next to me. Well I just to see were you were at cause I wanted to walk with you. Well you don't need to worry about a lunch number cause they just need to get the amount of student there are so yeah. Cool but were do we sit cause I like to stay in one sit an don't move. I am the same way and I will show you were we sit when we go inside cause I don't now how to explain it. James when you get to now here she can't explain anything that munch.
In the lunch room at a table
Hey Lila who is your 'friend'. Okay one no we are not dating and second this is James. Hi James how is your day do you now anybody else besides Lila. Sup and yea I know Eve and Lynn